What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

^I DEMAND BUILD PROGRESS PICS!

Damn I'm jealous.

A 1970s Kodak EK 100 instant camera, in full working order.

Shame they don't make film for it anymore, so its pretty useless but is a nice prop for ?1. Also ended up with a 1950s Brexton picnic hamper after my sister bought it with the camera and my room has space for it!

A 1970s Kodak EK 100 instant camera, in full working order.

Shame they don't make film for it anymore, so its pretty useless but is a nice prop for ?1. Also ended up with a 1950s Brexton picnic hamper after my sister bought it with the camera and my room has space for it!

Speaking about English built cameras, you reminded me of this

881565002_599115af83_o.jpg

The Ensign Ful-Vue. Similar to this guy's helmet

combinecostume.jpg

Pre ordered Star Wars: Clone Wars season 1 and the latest Harry Potter Movie.

Speaking about English built cameras, you reminded me of this

881565002_599115af83_o.jpg

In my boredom I think I've found something to do. That or another vintage film camera + CCD = retro digital camera. :cool:

I can't find anyone who as done it before.

I went to Waco this weekend, my Cowboys got a win and I got some Dr. Pepper with Imperial Cane Sugar!

3403581808_89dedc8965.jpg

They totally dropped the ball on their "live wire" Mt. Dew. C'mon...they had "Code Red"...where's the "Orange Alert" or even "Agent Orange"...on 2nd thought...maybe not the 2nd one...

But I agree on the Voltage...not very good. Not even as good as the Baja Blast Mt. Dew at Taco Bell, and that's not all that great.

I love voltage, not as good as one of the other dewocracy drinks though.

Box combo from Raising Cane's.

(not my pic)

Ohh man Raising Cane's is soooooo good. I wish there was a location here in Tulsa, but alas the nearest location is in the cesspool that is Norman:D.