Nice. I've got a tabletop Delta that's proven to be pretty OK.
At some point, I'd like to upgrade to one with a dial-controlled speed and display. If i can throw money at an annoyance with tools, I'll do it if I think it means that I'll actually be more motivated to use it...and the belts/pulleys is one of those annoyances. There's a Rikon and a jet that about $500 that have a lever control for speed, rather than having to manually move pulleys/belts, getting dirty hands so then either wasting rubber gloves or stopping work to go wash my hands, etc.
If you're feeling frisky, you can convert your existing press to a variable-speed control a couple of ways. A 3-phase motor and a VFD is a pretty common swap and can be done for ~$100USD, or if you are feeling extra-techy and extra-cheap, grab a free treadmill off of Craigslist and rip the DC motor and controller out of it. Replace the treadmill circuit board with a 5K pot and adapt the motor to your pulley set. Lots of guides out there for either route.
Personally, I don't mind swapping belts. Lots of the conversions are from guys whose drills don't have a low enough minimum RPM for metal or large wood bores - mine goes down to 150 RPM so that's not a concern for me.
See, since this hobby can only be done on weekends, during the day, when the weather cooperates (since my "shop" is the drivway,, I don't have the luxury of time for things like this. While I would actually probably find it interesting and would learn a lot, it would likely take me months...months which I wouldn't be doing the woodworking stuff I really love. So I'm OK with throwing some dollars at a "finished" solution. Same reason I keep replacing more tools with cordless. The time I'm not having to deal with extension cords, the more time I have for "doing". I know it probably seems silly, but if it's the difference between my worth-$200 drill press, $100 more in parts, and then 2 months of weekends, then I'd just sooner spend the additinal $200 on one with the adjustment lever and digital readout, and then have 2 months of use out of it.
I know, the website states it's for wiring harnesses, but the industry wants to believe that so we don't use the replacement smoke on other electrical items which released their in-built smoke. Believe me, I have fixed so many items with replacement smoke it's uncanny...
Speaking of sanders, after seeing it in a Giaco Whatever video I went and bought what could be the smallest bench belt sander in existence. Cost me £30.
It's a simple device with a basic motor and no electronics, but that means it should be pretty much bulletproof. It accepts 12V to 24V so I can have control over the speed if I want. I'm currently working on a centre console panel for Bob and having this to round the edges of sheet aluminium, while taking up two thirds of bugger all space is great.
I think I need to add the option for a second fixing to keep the platform in the horizontal position though, it currently wants to fold down as shown above.