What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

You have no idea the evil that is the wallpaper
P1000861.jpg

You can share this one *give you hamster*

Awesome! :p

not so much when youre a kid

Just bought:

Solder, soldering iron tip, heatshrink tubing and some other stuff from Radio Shack.
Food and drink from Target.
Made-in-USA 10 and 14 gauge wire from NAPA.

I bought a pair of these, but I'm not sure if I'll keep them. It's supposed to be waterproof but it has a suede upper... is it possible to make suede waterproof as well?

I know most suede does okayish with a little bit of water, but given these are snow boots I'd really rather have something that you can put on and just go, without having to worry what you step in and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

My winter boots are Columbia and have some of that suede. They're truly waterproof, I've stood in water right up to the top of the boots and walked away with bone dry feet. And they look the same as when they were new, but dirty.

P1000860.jpg

Hamster cage for my hamster, the other one was crap.

I labeled any interesting objects in shot :lol:

Puffalump rip-offs = <3!

Hahahaha.... Looks like everyone's trying to make Top Gear tables now. :D

At least Jaguar built enough V12s for that to not be a problem. :D

Though it looks like something took a bite out of the frontmost cylinder liner there...

Last edited:
^ Making a coffee table i presume? :p

Hahahaha.... Looks like everyone's trying to make Top Gear tables now. :D

At least Jaguar built enough V12s for that to not be a problem. :D

Though it looks like something took a bite out of the frontmost cylinder liner there...

You caught me. The block itself is in good shape. All the sleeves, etc, will be taken off by the time I go to pick it up, then it's off to the media blaster. :D

876210516390P.JPG

One of those.

I can't believe i made it this far through life without it.

It feels like it cleans parts of my back that have never been reached before!

876210516390P.JPG

One of those.

I need one of those lol

*scrub a dub dub brush*

One of those.

Funny thing is, unless you're a contortionist, it probably does clean previously uncleaned parts!

Yeah i know.

Reading back that post it makes me look like a massive fatty or something.

I'm tall and skinny... honestly i can't reach the middle bit of my back and be able to exert enough scrubbing pressure without such a device. :p

Yeah i know.

Reading back that post it makes me look like a massive fatty or something.

I'm tall and skinny... honestly i can't reach the middle bit of my back and be able to exert enough scrubbing pressure without such a device. :p

Lol, whether you're skinny (like you), or fat (like I) unless you're double jointed, it's nigh on impossible to probably get the absolute middle of your back without an extension.

Lol, whether you're skinny (like you), or fat (like I) unless you're double jointed, it's nigh on impossible to probably get the absolute middle of your back without an extension.

Apparently I am then, because I can sunscreen my whole self without help :lol:

Apparently I am then, because I can sunscreen my whole self without help :lol:

Nah, you're just short. :p

Last thing I bought: a tuna steak and half a salmon. Made sushi yesterday for a party; that plus seven bottles of wine and good company makes for the win.

high has nothing to do with it, my mom can't and she's shorter than me :p