What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Intel C2D E8400. Boxed.

and btw ... anyone wanna buy an intel-boxed cooler? I?ve got a paperweight already and don?t need a second one :mrgreen:

Keep it you'll need it if you want to use your warranty.

Who is that Ray Bean anyway? :p

NaturalBrew.jpg

And a cat toy.

I did some serious splurging at Amazon and Enthusiastbooks.com:

• Thunderbird Performance Portfolio: 1964-1976
  • Impala & SS Muscle Portfolio: 1958-1972
  • Dodge Dart Limited Edition Extra: 1960-1976
  • Mercury Comet & Cyclone Limited Edition Extra: 1960-1975
  • Mercedes-Benz S Class & 600 Limited Edition Extra: 1965-1972
  • MGB, MGC & V8 Gold Portfolio: 1962-1980
  • Rover 3500 & Vitesse: 1976-1986
  • Rover 3 & 3.5 litre Gold Portfolio: 1958-1973 (What can I say? I like British cars.:p)
  • Peter Egan: On The Road
  • Peter Egan: Side Glances, Volume 2 (1992-1997)
  • Peter Egan: Side Glances, Volume 4 (2002-2006)
(If you haven't read any of Peter Egan's writings, you owe it to yourself to do so right away. He is the best automotive writer alive today, and the only reason I buy Road & Track.)

And because man cannot live on car books alone, I also bought:

• Hamburger America, by George Motz
  • American Sandwich, by Becky Mercuri
  • Food Paradise, Season 1 DVD

One each 20oz. Mountain Dew and Pepsi Throwback and a cd which will not be mentioned. If you've seen some of my posts in the NSFW area, you should be able to guess.

Tacos!!!

(It was my turn to buy for the guy who keeps getting my tacos. Yarr.)

I tried a pair of those in a store once, I was very pleasantly surprised by the sound quality.

I suppose there are much better ones for less.. but I got them on Boxing Day so it makes it an even better of a deal when other ones of equal quality are not on sale. I think they beat Skullcandies any day

I suppose there are much better ones for less.. but I got them on Boxing Day so it makes it an even better of a deal when other ones of equal quality are not on sale. I think they beat Skullcandies any day
Skullcandies cost a lot less, no wonder why there's a difference in quality. :rolleyes:

District 9 on DVD. Lekker!

Glad to see that you are picking up some South African slang. :cool:

lol, you're not suppose to compare quality headphones with skullcandies :mrgreen:

Last edited: