What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Looking good :cool:

this

I ordered it just over a year ago and the company has finally got round to delivering them to the sellers.

finally, i can start using the most awesome washing machine down in the basement:
312MngVMjVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wouw......Your life is like an adventure novel :p

:eek: I have that exact same one.
:thumbup: so, is it any good? i just bought it because my parents have an older, similar model which i always kinda liked... plus: i didn't want to get one of the stupid finger-killing 10euro pieces of junk.

My latest purchase: two pairs of jeans from the alteration shop. It sucks when your legs are short and you need 32x28 and they only sell pants in 32x30 so you have to take them in and get the legs shortened. Now they fit like they were made for me. So very comfortable! :)

My latest purchase: two pairs of jeans from the alteration shop. It sucks when your legs are short and you need 32x28 and they only sell pants in 32x30 so you have to take them in and get the legs shortened. Now they fit like they were made for me. So very comfortable! :)

Hemming pants isn't exactly a strange thing to do. I'd go so far as to say by making the effort to get yours hemmed you're ahead of most people. Now, find me a pair of 30x36 or even better 29x36 jeans that aren't A) baggy and B) gonad strangling on me and I'll be impressed. :lol:

Ah, so you're also in the "short while standing up but taller than everyone else while sitting down" club!

A mint condition, all original parts (tyres too) 2000 Haro Revo (bmx).

For about 1/3 what it's worth =|:{D>