What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Clockwerk approves of this purchase! Everyone and I mean everyone should own a pair of shit kickers in their lifetime :D.

What would you need those boots for other than a Clint Eastwood movie?

Kickin ass and taking names... It's a well known fact that every pair of cowboy boots comes with a complementary note pad and pen for taking down said names.

About a year ago I was working with adolescents with behavior problems in a treatment center; part of the program used horses for therapy. Yu don't want to ride without the right boots because if you come off the horse you can be dragged. Cowboy boots are designed to slip off your foot, freeing you from the stirrup if you fall. It's safety gear.

About a year ago I was working with adolescents with behavior problems in a treatment center and I used the boots to kick their asses.

FTFY. :p

:lol:

Kickin ass and taking names... It's a well known fact that every pair of cowboy boots comes with a complementary note pad and pen for taking down said names.

As someone who owns several pair of boots I can tell you that steel tipped 'anythings' work alot better for that. :p

A movie about Chinese immigrants :p

51ZMWjeVrtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just bought a bed with 4" thick tempur pedic topper. I slept so amazing last night! :)

I actually ruined the chrome layer on most of them in that time and they didn't align properly anymore. :(

Because buckyballs are junk. Zen Magnets are superior.

I didn't even get Buckyballs. I think they were called the Neo Cube and I got them from eBay for $12. I played around with them for about a month, then the chrome layer of some balls got stripped and there was some nasty lead (I think) under it that made my hands all dirty. I just shaped it into a sort of sculpture (I couldn't build the cube again because some balls were missing) and it's just sitting on my shelf.

8f57cdf4.jpg

Got the new tires mounted, booyeah. Same kind of tire as before, but it's nice to have 1) decent tread, and 2) front tires that can be honestly described as "round".