What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Culvers does equate good. Too bad our European friends do not know about it. It the fresher, better alternative to other fast food places.

looking at that picture posted before, i have to agree... i'd love to give that a try, too bad i can't :(

ah, forgot to mention... got myself this badboy:
294076666_845479.jpg

My local Wendy's makes the new fries perfectly.

I hated the new fries at first, but now that the place by my work has figured out how to make them properly, they are solidly in my top three.

I hated the new fries at first, but now that the place by my work has figured out how to make them properly, they are solidly in my top three.

The places here just LOAD them with the sea salt...it's pretty bad.

A set of new numberplates due to this:

12388sj.jpg

New ones will also have the Euro/GB logos on the left.

Oneworld Explorer round-the-world ticket

My pizza stone arrived today :thumbsup:

At my home it is all Pampered Chef; stones, pots, pans, cutlery, the works. The wife used to sell the stuff, then take the money she made and buy kitchen products.

You follow instructions on how to care for your stone and it should last you decades; the more it is used the more durable it becomes.

Last edited:
My pizza stone arrived today :thumbsup:

1341_enlarge.jpg

http://www.pamperedchef.co.uk/order...dId=27281&catId=9&parentCatId=9&outletSubCat=

So that's dinner sorted... as long as I can make a base, make the topping, all without having any ingredients in the house and on a late shift. Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

At my home it is all Pampered Chef; stones, pots, pans, cutlery, the works. The wife used to sell the stuff, then take the money she made and buy kitchen products.

You follow instructions on how to care for your stone and it should last you decades; the more it is used the more durable it becomes.

I have the older version and loves it. It is like Jay says too, take care of it and it will last a loooong time. Mine is about 15 years old and still great shape.

Nice! So... 3,4, or 6 continent trip? Which countries? I've always wanted to take one of these trips.

Since I only have 5 months, I had to be selective. So I choose the following route:
Belgium => USA => Peru+ Bolivia + Argentina + Chili => New Zealand + Australia => Hong Kong + Japan => Belgium

I'm so looking forward to this!

I mentioned in off topics about how I wanted a new guitar, just one good guitar instead of multiple crap guitars.

And so I did. It was expensive, but I see it as an investment, something I can play for the next 30 years and it will hold up.
Normally $1049, I got it for $949, because of in store promo and I suppose also the salesman liked the cut of my jib.
https://pic.armedcats.net/j/ja/jayhawk/2011/07/23/_DSC0089.JPG

It feels like I have been playing it for as long as I have been playing the guitar, 23 years. Just lovely.

^_^

Very nice, jay. Between the Fender and the beard, you might get mistaken for Clapton :).

Long time no see Jeffy, how is it going?