What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Cigarette = nicotine + tar + some other shit you don't need + emphysema + lung cancer
E-Cigarette = nicotine (and you can even get fluids without nicotine)
Also E-Cigarette = not pissing off non smokers who are sensitive to smoke and ability to not have to go stand in the rain for nicotine fix.

How unbelievably expensive are those in comparison to the real thing anyway. It is now occurring to me that might be a good gift for mother to have less cancer chance and de-ewsmell the house. (even the phones are smoke scented. Yuck)

Ahhh hell yeah. Charcoal, vineyard blue, and yellow.

You sir strike me as a man with style.

mimitw.jpg

Yesterday I bought some paperwork and fingerprint cards. In exchange my concealed carry permit will be arriving in a few weeks.

Also E-Cigarette = not pissing off non smokers who are sensitive to smoke and ability to not have to go stand in the rain for nicotine fix.

How unbelievably expensive are those in comparison to the real thing anyway. It is now occurring to me that might be a good gift for mother to have less cancer chance and de-ewsmell the house. (even the phones are smoke scented. Yuck)

I can't help but think that would be an odd gift to give! :p

Also if she is anything like my mother she'll decided real cigarettes are just better. I fell your pain also, when I moved into my flat I realised there was a lingering smell coming of my clothes and bed sheets just from being in the house.

I keep gently pointing out her habit costs over 3k a year and I'm the only person in the household with a above ?0 bank balance (with my riches of ?7), and that it will probably kill her, but I don't think she appreciates my concern over her health and financial situation. :lol:

My last non-tech purchase was 2 cans of custard and some ham, because I like to live life on the edge...

I keep gently pointing out her habit costs over 3k a year and I'm the only person in the household with a above ?0 bank balance (with my riches of ?7)

Awwww yeeeeeah, in the black baby! :cool:

If you get an e-cigarette without nicotine you are a massive twat weasel.

Or, a way to get over the habit and the need for something to do with your hands and your mouth while you're trying to quit. Usually people gain weight when they try and quit because there's the need to keep their hands and mouth occupied...and since there isn't a cig, they eat.

I chewed gum. It worked, but then they changed the way they made my favorite gum.

I think he said it was his grandfather's watch.

What are you repairing?

I think he said it was his grandfather's watch.

Yes. Now if only I could find the right flipping escape wheel. Aren't I lucky to have the now rarer 17 jeweled version of the movement which uses a different escape wheel than the multiple 26 jeweled versions which are available on ebay and 4 different parts houses which I tried. Need to scrounge up an appropriate leather band, too.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2011/08/22/DSC03911.JPG

Pack of Uni-Ball pens:
uni-ball-vision-1108-lg.jpg

Composition Notebook:
composition-notebook.jpg

Being in the Navy is an awful lot like being in college.

A 2007 Subary Legacy GT 2.5 limited Wagon (manual) :dance:

IMG_8307.JPG

Should have it Friday :D