What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

gasoline.jpg

One of my latest purchases:

6097643117_18ce5f5da4_o.jpg

6097644309_ab844774b8_o.jpg

6098191164_303f86e66c_o.jpg

http://img585.imageshack.**/img585/6411/jl1oroboroscps001.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.**/img534/6315/fp5oroboroscps001.jpg

been looking forward to reading these two books for a while.

I just got some sheetmetal and a hammer to fix my front mudgard. Now where can I get an anvil that fits in my backpack? Has anyone the number of ACME?

I just got some sheetmetal and a hammer to fix my front mudgard. Now where can I get an anvil that fits in my backpack? Has anyone the number of ACME?

Yep, Toll Free 866-702-1076

Ask for Mike.

Breakfest Lunch and Dinner. I pretty much live at my work and only go home for the bed and a shower. I wrok 8am-4:30pm with school from 2:45-3:30 and another class at 6pm-9:30pm. I have school monday-thursday, makes for a very long week.

I saw that earlier today. I'm trying to justify buying it.

Aww, fuck it. I'm getting it.

A table.

fxjys.jpg

Just picked up this little thing of nostalgia at the local charity shop for 50 cents
I popped it up in the truck's stereo and I was amazed at the quality of the original recordings.
In the way to my girlfriend's, "Voices Carry ? Til Tuesday" made me feel I was driving a convertible :D

28ls6z6.jpg
24yajvr.jpg

Ford Audio Systems Demonstration Cassette Tape 1987 - YouTube Playlist

Side A
? Somewhere ? Barbara Streisand
? Headed For The Future ? Neil Diamond
? I got Lost In Her Arms ? Tony Bennett
? I Don't Know Why You Don't Want Me ? Rosanne Cash
? Living In The Promiseland ? Willie Nelson
? Foolish Heart ? Steve Perry

Side B
? Forever ? Kenny Loggins
? Oh Sherrie ? Steve Perry
? Voices Carry ? Til Tuesday
? Courtship ? Bob James
? Resthatherian ? The Theme From The ?Bill Cosby Show? ? Grover Washington
? Olympics Fanfare and Theme ? John Williams

Last edited:
I bought these:

LifeTimesScroogeV2_HC_CVRA.jpg

Life+&+Times+of+Scrooge+McDuck+Companion+Vol.+01+HC.jpg

Only to realize that I'm lacking Volume 1. "I'll just buy it" I thought. Well, that's easier said than done. I paid something like 20$ for each of these.. Volume 1 is out of stock everywhere I look. And the used examples I can find are expensive. Like, 100$ and upwards expensive. Really annoying. The books are excellent by the way, Don Rosa is fantastic.

Last edited:
Considering there are so many headphone/audio threads in the tech subforum, it should go there.

Besides food as always, I got a new pair of glasses a couple of days ago, but I lacked a picture.

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mo/mooglebunny/2011/09/06/DSCN1193.JPG

Also, I bought used: Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts 2, Star Ocean: 'Till the end of Time, and Ratchet and Clank Size Matters. Gamestop had a buy two games get two games free. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

I am now the official owner of a brand-new California automobile insurance policy.

shit-just-got-real.jpg