What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

I think offspring are a bit out of the question if you know what I mean. The shelters spay and neuter all the rescues to help cut down on the number of unwanted pets.

Well, if you've got the sack for it....

^^:lol:

Italian Grand Prix:mrgreen:

blue-moon.jpg

quarter-pounder-with-cheese.png
lays-kettle-cooked-original.gif

Last edited:
Tickets for my father and I to attend the Oklahoma State v. Tulsa handegg match next Saturday.

Wow, I am so out of the skiing loop; my first pair of skis were Yellow Atomics, Tyrolia bindings, 160 cm from 1985. I have heard those Live Fits are quite amazing.

Last edited:
Wow, I am so out of the skiing loop; my first pair of skis were Yellow Atomics, Tyrolia bindings, 160 cm from 1985. I have heard those Live Fits are quite amazing.

I really have no idea about ski boots either, I just went into the shop to look as they had a sale on and told them about the problems i have when i rent them (i have wide feet, high instep and big calves so its hard to find one that fits all 3 things perfectly). After a few different boots those were the best fitting, got custom sole inserts too. I got it all for ?180.

Now i have the fun part of wearing them around the house for 10+ hours to run them in :D

Last edited:
new set of rear tyres were needed

http://img683.imageshack.**/img683/3289/dsc0113qs.jpg

Just bought my first two actual (read, not aquired) CD's in forever.
Eric_Church_Chief.jpg

BarefootBlueJeanNight.jpg

Also, a three piece Tramontina 8", 10" skillet and Griddle set. Yay cookware!