What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

So ... the Postman just came for a visit ...

tuete1.jpg

with some printed shirts for the fashion cautious FG-fanboy, just in time for summer.

tuete2.jpg

hitchhikers-wiki by blayde, btw.

I hear pigs are better...

just knocked my thermos off my desk :cry: ... anyway, had to get a new one straight away and since i was always rather happy with the one i had, i stuck with the make and only changed the model slightly. also this comes with its own tea-filter thingy, maybe that could be useful :)
41Hb9adwbHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

First things first, people that do this sort of thing are cunts, but I could use the money.

I bought two Portal guns, I was planning on selling one and keeping the other, but decided against it. Sold 1 for ?325 the other for ?171.

First things first, people that do this sort of thing are cunts, but I could use the money.

I bought two Portal guns, I was planning on selling one and keeping the other, but decided against it. Sold 1 for ?325 the other for ?171.

That's just how the market is. The cunts are the people who spend absurd money to get unnecessary things.

Copy of Sigur Ros' "Valtari" + free art print.

The best thing about hipsters is the fact that they give away free stuff all the time.

Because it's awesome. Looks like the school of Drew Struzan, if not the man himself.

It was off ebay.com, for a third of the price of the others that are on there.
A frame will probably cost twice the price. :D

It's by Adam Hughes, whoever he is. (He did the Uncharted comic)

Last edited:
a genuine panama hat

Now, I can into decent brakes.

I have 850kg to stop. :p You have nigh on a metric shit ton of pig iron to bring to a hault. :lol:

With some of that MB ABS and traction control help...I'd think so too. :lol: Atleast my whole damn car doesn't shake like a dildo anymore when I stamp on the brakes...the old discs were badly warped. Pads weren't all that fresh either.