What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

I am yet to sit in a tub chair and find it comfortable.

For me, I have to turn a bit into the chair. I don't sit straight back. If the middle of the back is high-noon, I'll sit at about 1:30.

At one furniture store, I thought this was the most uncomfortable chair in the store. Then, I saw someone sit in it where they were turned a bit, so I tried it. It became the most comfortable chair in the store. Still goddawful, but comfortable.
ef76a7cd9122.jpg

In terms of comfort the klippan is a swedish torture instrument. It's ok design wise and to sit on, but if you want to lay down you are gonna need a lot of pillows on both ends.

In terms of comfort the klippan is all IKEA furniture are a swedish torture instrument. It's ok design wise and to sit on, but if you want to lay down you are gonna need a lot of pillows on both ends.

Fixed. I loathe IKEA furniture; all of them feel like you sit on rather in them.

Still have the normal one, might get rid of it.

I also have this one on order...

NC45066lg.jpg

Maybe the three would be nice to have? (Assuming NECA release the Atlas.)

I had one on pre-order. Cancelled it I have no room at all or anywhere else to put it. :(

Nice idea, though drywall is only so strong unfortunately.

Why not a bookcase? Not enough books to justify so?

Exceptionally strong. We use them at work to hang monitors and equipment directly on drywall without problems, as our "studs" are metal frames.

I've used those to mount L-brackets that hold up countertops with microwaves on them. It's held for 5-6 years, last time I saw it.

No, it's those new polycarbonate pads to go along with the polycarbonate wheels.

S0-Des-jantes-polycarbonate-en-30-pouces-No-problemo-71349.jpg

Is it just me or are there no pads on that caliper?

It's not you, I took the picture before I put the pads in. :)

Necro...that's the most carbage I've seen since...a long time.

YHbwg.jpg

New ceramic knives just came in.

YHbwg.jpg

New ceramic knives just came in.

My brother convinced my stepmom to buy the Yoshi Blade knife. Both him and my parents say its a fantastic knife so I'm sure a "proper" ceramic knife like yours is even better.

More like south american shirt. Scarlet macaws don't live in hawaii.

/ice