What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

A carousel!

I saw this during the weekend and was like

and today it was half price!

Last edited:

Only paid 6 dollars! Hurrah for money earned from eBay sales.

What do they smell like?

They're new and haven't arrived yet so, um...likely partially carcinogenic chemicals. :lol:

20 lbs. of dog food for the 42 lb. pain in my ass.

More or less Stiggie, north eastern suburbs. I paid a very good price given it was a deceased estate (no, I dont know which room the person died in :p) that went to auction, and I was the only interested party who bothered to show up. So although my initial bid didnt reach the reserve price I was able to negotiate with the vendors and we came to an agreement (below their asking price) before the auction ended so it didnt get passed in. Compared to the median house price for the suburb and comparable sales as well as the estimated market value from rpdata I'm confident I got a good deal.

Prizak said:
Awesome! But what is that thing next to the garage with some windows? :razz:

The bedroom? :p

Hey, so did I!

I also bought a lounge room, family and dining rooms, three bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry and garage contained inside a big brick box :).

*looks at age* *looks at own age*

*internally voices the meme that shall not be named*

I know everyone goes through different life stages at different ages but damn, good going! I like the green and brick contrast. :)

Congrats :thumbup:

But Stiggie - why would we want to go there? :p

More or less Stiggie, north eastern suburbs. I paid a very good price given it was a deceased estate (no, I dont know which room the person died in :p) that went to auction, and I was the only interested party who bothered to show up. So although my initial bid didnt reach the reserve price I was able to negotiate with the vendors and we came to an agreement (below their asking price) before the auction ended so it didnt get passed in. Compared to the median house price for the suburb and comparable sales as well as the estimated market value from rpdata I'm confident I got a good deal.

The bedroom? :p

House to garage ratio is pretty good there, looks like the type I'd go for!