What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

I bought a tap for my kitchen renovation

2251914.jpg

and made in Australia

Can anybody here think of anything they own that was made in Australia - :clarkson:

:p

Well, you might have to if North Korea and China can't agree on something.

Dr David Ronald de Mey Warren AO, BSc (Sydney), PhD (London), DIC, DipEd (Melbourne), FAIE (20 March 1925 ? 19 July 2010) was an Australian scientist, best known for inventing and developing the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder (also known as FDR, CVR, and "the black box").[1]

We also invented WiFi :p

There's a difference between "invented by an Australian" and "manufactured in Australia".

How about discovering that stomach ulcers are mainly caused by bacteria?

Deal price through a contact at the F1 Track, finally I have some of my own artwork, this is only one of three in existence, so it's super rare :D

Deal price through a contact at the F1 Track, finally I have some of my own artwork, this is only one of three in existence, so it's super rare :D

That is VERY, VERY cool! I would love to have something like that. Can you give us a rough idea of the price range a piece like that falls into?

Well, I didn't make it for monetary gain, it's already posted for sale at a few online places, but if you want to print it yourself, I'll give you the file and whatever you think is fair to give for it is fine with me :)

PM me if you're interested.

Well, I didn't make it for monetary gain, it's already posted for sale at a few online places, but if you want to print it yourself, I'll give you the file and whatever you think is fair to give for it is fine with me :)

PM me if you're interested.

Oh man, I misunderstood! I thought you bought that piece from a different artist, I did not realize you WERE the artist... my apologies.

Oh man, I misunderstood! I thought you bought that piece from a different artist, I did not realize you WERE the artist... my apologies.

:p