What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Box of "blue box" mac and cheese. Nostalgia craving.

Pair of basic Valo mountain bikes for the wife & me.

Basic extras like pump, lights, lock and a child seat for the rear.

UAz18WJ.jpg

*edit*

Got a simple plastic headphone stand for my HD555s

brand_new_gaming_headphone_stand_1454422963_477e38df.jpg

Last edited:
A hardtail mountainbike, with no front shocks even? They still build those? Awesome. :)

Oh they had versions with all the fancy shocks, alu frames, and what not, but considering these will be like most SUVs today and never be off asphalt, it seemed unnecessary :)

*edit*

We paid 70e per bike.

Oh they had versions with all the fancy shocks, alu frames, and what not, but considering these will be like most SUVs today and never be off asphalt, it seemed unnecessary :)
Exactly what I would have done.

We paid 70e per bike.
Are bikes that cheap in Singapore in general? Over here, I wouldn't consider anything below ?500 to be safe to ride.

Got myself a D?ner Kebap for lunch. Best purchase of the weekend.

A dress shirt, some slacks, a large "jumbo cooker" pan, various junk foods

Nice, do you have those fancy ass "soft-close" drawers they show in the ads here all the time? :p
What's mean is when you've got those and soft-close doors in your own kitchen, but a friend's IKEA kitchen has soft-close drawers and regular doors. "BLAM!" "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." and later "BLAM!" "I swear I'm not mad at anyone!"

even I got those (it's like a 3 or 4? kit you can just add to any drawer) with my crappy jumbled together from old ikea wardrobes kitchen :D

Hah, I didn't realize you could add it to any drawer

Yes we do! :-]

Nice

Now you're going too far with the whole gay thing... :p

Or not far enough? :hmm:

:hmm: :p

What's mean is when you've got those and soft-close doors in your own kitchen, but a friend's IKEA kitchen has soft-close drawers and regular doors. "BLAM!" "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." and later "BLAM!" "I swear I'm not mad at anyone!"

:lol:

Hah, I didn't realize you could add it to any drawer

Yeah, it's a tiny piece of equipment smaller than a pen that just clips onto the regular ikea drawer assembly. it's quite well thought out, actually... and as I said, incredibly cheap, so really everybody should just go with it :D

Yeah, it's a tiny piece of equipment smaller than a pen that just clips onto the regular ikea drawer assembly. it's quite well thought out, actually... and as I said, incredibly cheap, so really everybody should just go with it :D
It would have to be an aftermarket part, though. Since the introduction of the new "METOD" kitchens, the regular and soft-close drawers are no longer compatible.

A return fight to Berlin for the first weekend in May.

Reactions: MWF