What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

Oh, I ordered a t-shirt as well!
bsi_empe141.png

EDIT: And last week, I treated myself to Brexit on Vinyl:
img_659330_181941PF01.jpg

A ferry ticket to France and back for 7-12 August 2019. Managed to find a discount voucher code online and got 25% off so a car and four people was just £103.50 return! :D

Any other Ukanians wanting to book their travel for Ringmeet then the code is EECONFS with DFDS Seaways. Matt2000 and Davetouch I'm looking at you in particular.

71wje7xZm4L._SL1500_.jpg

New bed!
Z321vKV.jpg

Last edited:
So that when people are testing the beds in the store they don't have to remove their shoes.

A new electric pacifier....

product_nordkit_white2.jpg

bqS6a9Cm.png

mJc8Qld.png

And some reading material for my trip next week:
7VxwQG2.png

KyZxtJy.png

CDvkmnb.png

A Belarusian dark wave album.

a1090157819_10.jpg

More Ikea... It never ends...

We are trying to reduce our consumption of plastics and other stuff that goes to landfill or ends up choking the oceans as much as we can.

This arrived today. Once the 5 pints of O Negative turns up I can think about shaving again.
91bda29b552039f8c2f4cace8225a877.jpg

Shame the brush holder is still plastic but the rest is all wood, metal or offcuts of badger.

I needed to drill holes in the one concrete wall my house has. So I grabbed my trusty old Black&Decker rotary hammer drill, only to find out that the hammer had died, and the drill alone wasn't enough to get me a hole in concrete.
A short trip to Hornbach later, I had a replacement:
DV_8_6094349_02_4c_DE_20160907104104[1].jpg

Bosch Professional GBH 2-20D. Was a close tie between this and the similarly priced Makita and Hikoki offerings. In the end the included set of drills and the fact that I am very satisfied with my Bosch Professional cordless drill, won me over for this one. Nice and compact, not too heavy, should serve me well for the occasional times I need a hole in concrete, or just want a slightly easier job at making holes in brick.

Last edited: