Whats your Pick for "BEST DRIVING SONG"?

Pain - Eleanor Rigby

I've changed my mind....Deep Purple's smoke on the water is in the bin. I'm going for: Metallica - Fuel

Just listen to it once in your car, please....... It's guaranteed to get your right foot down throught the car......even in a Lada! :p

patrick10 said:
the doors - roadhouse blues.... its a great cruising song :thumbsup:

Yeah, but as Jezza wxplaind it should make you wanna go "pedal to the metal"...

Which would be one of my favourite driving songs, at least in really small cars, like the Mini...

Buba

Tobias said:
Deftones - Be Quiet & Drive

Good choice, mine would be:

Motorhead - Ace of spades

Fu Manchu - King of the road

Therapy? - Trigger inside

I'd say Get Carter theme. You feel like a cool gangster when listening that (of course it would be even more authentic if you'd drive a Jag MKII). :D

Or then some good funk music, can't make up any band...

Buba said:
patrick10 said:
the doors - roadhouse blues.... its a great cruising song :thumbsup:

Yeah, but as Jezza wxplaind it should make you wanna go "pedal to the metal"...

Which would be one of my favourite driving songs, at least in really small cars, like the Mini...

Buba
then i choose deep purple - highway star. that gives 50 hp to any car :lol:

American Idiot said:
spigalau said:
New Order - Blue Monday

isnt Blue Monday an Orgy song??

Orgy did the cover, New Order did the original

Pink Floyd - On the Run

Especially good when driving at night I think.

Hi people.
If not for the music, the lyrics to "Red Barchetta" from Rush are nice. :thumbsup:
But I have to agree: listening to "Fuel" from Metallica, makes yous right foot a little heavier. I wonder why... :roll:

By the way, very nice subject :)

Redliner said:
Hi people.
If not for the music, the lyrics to "Red Barchetta" from Rush are nice. :thumbsup:
But I have to agree: listening to "Fuel" from Metallica, makes yous right foot a little heavier. I wonder why... :roll:

By the way, very nice subject :)
Fuel that I burn, fuel is pumping engines, burning whole loose and clean. And I burn, turning my direction......quench my thirst with gasoline!

:thumbsup:

Guns N' Roses -- Paradise City

It's got the right mix of speed and climatic moments

For me it would be Queen's Don't Stop Me Now... I think the guys from TG must like that.

I have lots more though in my collection... will go through it before submitting something to their website.