Whats your Pick for "BEST DRIVING SONG"?

I got Propellerheads - Spybreak in my mind, and can't think of anything better. It isn't a traditional driving song, but I think it has what it takes.

I voted for Jesus Built My Hotrod - Ministry

A good, fast, angry driving song :D

4strings - High on Life (cheesy euro dance), but you really need a good sound system for it.

I forgot - another awesome one is

Moby - New Dawn Fades

from the "Heat" soundtrack, where Pacino chases De Niro down the freeway at night. You end up driving like him when you're on the freeway as well. :D

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns and Roses.
How can you argue against that one?

Keep your entries coming in, we are getting some odd suggestions (whoever suggested "The wheels on the bus, go round and round" needs help!)

I've got to say, IMHO anything by Prodigy deserves to be in there ;)

I voted Paperback Writer by The Beatles, dunno why but I enjoy driving to it :D

Re: Whats your Pick for "BEST DRIVING SONG"?

F12Bwth said:
"Prodigy - Spitfire"

good choice!!

But someone said "The Chemical Brothers" from the audience in the new TG episode, and I couldn't agree more ... being my favourite music of all time ...

haz

Yuzo Koshiro - Maximum Acceleration, from the Wangan Midnight 2 (Maximum Tune) soundtrack.

(It's an arcade game)

Haz sent me the Prodigy album a while ago and I must say, If I had a cdplayer in the Punto, or in my future Beetle, I would have it there.

the doors - roadhouse blues.... its a great cruising song :thumbsup:

Voted for Metallica - Leper Messiah.

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome :mrgreen:

Deep Purple - Smoke on the water. Sounds ace when u r driving, sounds like tat when listining at home.