What's your REALISTIC dream car? (under ~$40k US)

M5Rangerover said:
Hey!! you cant have that!! It's named after ME!!!! my initials are MGZ, while yours are JDS. :lol:

why the diesel?

because the gas is getting pretty fucking expensif

DB9Vanquish said:
because the gas is getting pretty fucking expensif

Hahahaha, this is supposed to be a "dream car". I don't think I'd ever thinkg about fuel efficiency when choosing a dream car.

Also, if you were able to buy a $40,000 USD car, don't you think you'd be able to afford gas?

Viper007Bond said:
TheCarFreak said:
your all boring.
How is a WRX boring? I take it you've never rode in one...

TheCarFreak said:
i want a ford falcon GT.
Oh dear god is that an ugly car. :shock:

Ford%20Falcon%20GT%20-%2004.jpg

Looks like a wanna be Subaru Impreza.

haha!! way to pick the old one :)

gtp2.jpg

Renesis stole my dream car but with the extra cash I'd get different stuff.

I want :
-a set of AZEV rims
5.jpg

-mazdaspeed exhaust
-that 'richard paul' supercharger (assuming it is able to work)

1.jpg

TheCarFreak said:
haha!! way to pick the old one :)

gtp2.jpg
Is that not just a Holden or something? Looks a lot like the new GTO. Regardless, don't really like any of those. :?

looks waaaaay better, and the numbers sound better

but it doesn't like a GTO at all :s

gto04_02_1024.jpg

Acutally it's the Holden's Mornaro (GTO) competitor in Aussiewonderland.

Both of them are into racing just like you can see in Race Driver 2

Well...you guys are lucky. US$40k will only get me the cheapest car available here in my country. And tat's the Hyundai Accent 1.3 Hatchback.

Accent_main_img.jpg

:(

I know cars are hyper expensive there because of taxes but is it like that for everything imported?

Are your salaries a lot higher so you can buy the same things?

i would choose the MG ZT-260, remember on Top Gear when Jeremy was driving it....it was so sweet :twisted:

http://img10.imageshack.**/img10/6074/mg.jpg

i would love to just tailslide like that...that was the sweetest thing

from episode 2004.06.06 Quote: "when the back steps out of line like that, you've got time to read the instruction manual to find out what you should be doing about it" Jeremy :lol:

know cars are hyper expensive there because of taxes but is it like that for everything imported?

Sadly, no. Salaries are still the same. To own a car, we borrow heavily from the banks and have to pay off the car for 7-10 years.

xkwilson said:
know cars are hyper expensive there because of taxes but is it like that for everything imported?

Sadly, no. Salaries are still the same. To own a car, we borrow heavily from the banks and have to pay off the car for 7-10 years.

that must be crap.

i know someone in singapore :)

xkwilson said:

:? so I guess most of you drive rusty little cars..

man that must suck... heck I'd seriously consider taking the BUS if cars were so expensive, carfan or not...