What's your REALISTIC dream car? (under ~$40k US)

TVR T350c

Or...Anything else made by TVR.

haha604 said:
A 240 Volvo :?: What do you see in that car Zenon?

I've posted it a few times, but this is what I see in a 240 series Volvo. 8)

winter_04c.jpg

I plan on starting to work on a similar project myself in the next year or two, possibly with a turbocharged inline-6 or small aluminum V8 engine swap. :twisted:

I saw this post a little far down the page, but ah well...

Mercedes-Benz C320 4Matic would be my choice.

And, yes I'm aware I went $556 over the limit. :p

SiR_dude said:
^ Your avatar......should be "inheriting" - and how the heck does one go about inheriting that? Your folks got any 330Xi's kicking around for me?!? :p :mrgreen:
Ah thanks, simple typo.
The X3 is a lease, at the end of the lease the residual value will be very low, so my mom said if it's problem free passed 1,000 miles she'll just buy it at the end and I'll get it, but I agreed to pay it instead because I think it's such a fine vehicle that I'll take a loan out for it myself.

MPower said:
What? :shock:

Is the X3 any good or is it as bad as JC wanted it to be while testing it on TG??

Must have first-hand opionion ... :)

My realistic car-dream is the E-46 M3 (used then I guess ..) silver ... 8)

haz

were they off road those trips?

haz

ok, please feel free to post your experience after that has happened ;) (If you were able to get out of the hole in the ground that is :mrgreen: (kiddn))

haz

ML55 /////AMG said:
SiR_dude said:
^ Your avatar......should be "inheriting" - and how the heck does one go about inheriting that? Your folks got any 330Xi's kicking around for me?!? :p :mrgreen:
Ah thanks, simple typo.
The X3 is a lease, at the end of the lease the residual value will be very low, so my mom said if it's problem free passed 1,000 miles she'll just buy it at the end and I'll get it, but I agreed to pay it instead because I think it's such a fine vehicle that I'll take a loan out for it myself.

MPower said:
What? :shock:
If you were going to get a C-Class, get either the C230 Sport Sedan or the C55... but the C320 was unrefined and rough.

why would anyone, ESPECIALLY A BENZ FAN, want an ugly crappy wanna-be suv?

comon, the X3?? looks alone arent gonna get u chicks or be pleasing to look at, not to mention the review

but i guess even the X3 is better than nothing. me, I rather just work harder and get an SL...or the more affordable, attainable SLK350. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the X3 is a SUV, if you want a merc SUV, you gotta buy an ML, and those are some ugly crapy things

haz said:
Is the X3 any good or is it as bad as JC wanted it to be while testing it on TG??

Must have first-hand opionion ... :)

My realistic car-dream is the E-46 M3 (used then I guess ..) silver ... 8)

haz
it cannot be as bad as JC said simply because you will not get so of road...that review of the x3 that JC made was so stupid..i mean he went in places where only a tractor could go...he wanted so bad to make the x3 look so bad off- roader that he managed to make it stuck so hard that the only thing that could pull it out was a tractor