When did you start watching top gear

dMa

Car(s)
2010 GTI
My first full episode was season 6, episode 3. Though i saw a ton of youtube vids before hand, this was my first complete one.

I thought it was the greatest thing ever so I dled the rest and went from there

what about you

I first started watching on episode 6, series 5, which was my first full episode, after seeing bits of old episodes on Winamp streaming.

Last edited:
Well.... my introduction to Top Gear was by accident... it was series 6 episode 5... :unsure: that was the first one I watched and enjoyed.... then I caught up with all others on YouTube and with torrents....

I watched the first episode of old Top Gear when it had Quentin Wilson, Clarkson, Tiff Needell and one other guy who did the bike stuff. This was back in 1994-95 i think. I enjoyed Top Gear even then. Have been watching it since then. The show used to be half hour long back then.

I remember watching old top gear when I was young but not regulary, I liked switching channels and sometimes I get to watch top gear. but I was able to watch it regularly starting from 3rd or 4th season.

2 years ago... on TVN turbo was Clarkson with top 100 of cars... I've cry at this programm this was so funny compleatly diffrent than normal programs about cars.

One week later they started 3 series... first episode was with hypnosis of Hammond (the best part ever).

i saw topgear on a flight over to London, was the Lotus Esprit/Landrover/TVR with Stigs suspension one, i know i wanted to see more of the show, but never actually picked up on it when i went back home

then someone sent me 04x09 and i didn't like it that much (i think hammonds review turned me off actually, seemed rather poorly explained and not as entertaining as what i've now come to expect of the guys), eventually Top Gear (America) came on the discovry channel and they had some good bits so i went looking for some old TopGears to download

personally i would feel bad about torrenting, i'm not into virtual thievery, but its the only way i can see the show, so i don't mind so much :)

Last edited:
03x02, the first episode Vuk ripped for me. ^_^

I got started about a year ago after a friend sent me a you tube clip of the tank vs range rover and I just thought it was the best piece of television I have ever seen. About 3 days later I had every episode from season 1 thorugh 7. I :heart: Top Gear!

First I thougt that Clarkson is a mental !! He talk about that Audi or Mercedes is not good ... then I start to see cars his eyes and understand what is real luxury car ...That is the best in this programm they treat cars like some art. Everything should be the best.

a friend sent me my first episode in 2003, i can't remember what episode it was or what my initially reactions were...all i noe is that i became one of you guys

I watched the best of Seasons 1 and 2 back in 2004. I bought the Best of dvd, then found this place. 8)

I used to watch the original Top Gear when Clarkson was a presenter. I am not sure when I got into the new one but it must have been early on in series 1 or 2.

The first time i ever watched a full ep of top gear was only about 6 months ago, i hadnt even heard about top gear before last year but after one episode i was hooked. my search for torrents brought me here, and now thanks to this site, viper, vuk, and anyone else who helps keep this site alive and running, i have every episode from every season.

Thanks guys:p

I used to watch it every now and again from the mid 90's onwards. I only really started watching it reguarly at the start of Series 2 of the current format.

A couple of years ago a search for Renault F1 videos turned up a short clip from 05x08. From then I started getting rips of Series 6 as soon as they became available, and I've since used this site for all my TG doses =)

I first started watching it properly during season 6.