When does Jeremy do his lap?

kachopra

I did a search and i couldnt find anything.. i havent seen series 1 2 or 3 yet so i figure it must be in one of those episodes but in which episode does he do his lap of 1.50 in the reasonably priced car? And is there any reason why hes quite slow?? I would have figured he would be faster seeming as they are always going around the track..

First episode. He did it with Hamster and fatboy Dawe in the back.

Yeah and you didn't really see much of the lap either so you're not missing much.

He did 1:50.X lap with Hamster & Dave in the car, that must be at least 160 (probably close to 200) extra kilos in the car, i say he could do 1:48 maybe better.

I think its better they leave out his time, or otherwise the over competitive quests could get side tracked into talking about Jeremy's time for like a hour, and that would be pointless.

They should just have a presenter's power lap board and bring in ALL of the BBC presenters from every BBC show and have them go at it!

He did 1:50.X lap with Hamster & Dave in the car, that must be at least 160 (probably close to 200) extra kilos in the car, i say he could do 1:48 maybe better.

I think it could be even better than that, because 200 kilograms is a lot (relative to the car's weight of ~1200 kg).

Let's not go delve into stats and power-weight ratios and overdo it though :p

You also have to remember, that's with the Liana. A new one needs to be done for the Lacetti.

Isnt there a good chance that JC could be the faster than the celebs round the TGTT
He knows it almost as good as stiggy, but of course the stig would be faster.

.. I've just seen the show with simon cowell, justed wished he could tip him off!!

They should just have a presenter's power lap board and bring in ALL of the BBC presenters from every BBC show and have them go at it!

That could be very funny indeed.

btw, do they still do those "VIP" events where you can buy a ticket and go on the track for the day with the hosts and try supercars?

i think jc would be pretty rapid around there, we'll never know though.

some one could probably work out how much Hammond + Dawe stunts the lianas acceleration, then because of that work out the speed lost over the lap and thus the time lost.