When does the new season start in your country?

thoots

Folks,

Well, from what I can tell, Top Gear starts this Sunday (March 5) in the UK, but here in the US, it won't start until the following Sunday (March 12) on BBC America. So much for "airing on the same day worldwide."

it aired and I can't find the episode thread.

season 22 ended last month so it might be a while..
Somewhere, maybe, but as the post directly above suggests, the BBC are now showing Season 24.

No idea for here, either. Can't trust the listings, either - the listings had a Series 2 episode (David Soul) airing. What actually aired looked a lot more like one of James' "Cars of the People" programs.

Forgotten what thread you are in?

When skeleton says "season 22 just ended" then he's obviously not talking about the NEW season. pete8475 is quite right to point that out.

It would have helped if skeleton had actually said where he is, since he clearly doesn't talk for most of the internet on this one...

When skeleton says "season 22 just ended" then he's obviously not talking about the NEW season. pete8475 is quite right to point that out.

It would have helped if skeleton had actually said where he is, since he clearly doesn't talk for most of the internet on this one...

The question is when the new season starts in other countries. It wouold definitely help if skeleton said where he is. But I have a hunch he might be in Sweden for here season 22 actually ended on SVT, our public broadcasting company, recently. Episode 7 of season 22 was broadcast on February 28, 2017. It doesn't look like they will send episode 8.

So guessing when season 24 will debut here is rather hard.

If the listings are to be believed, BBC Canada will be airing the new eps starting a week from this Saturday (Mar 25).

Last edited: