• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

When is TopGear due back?

DimitriPopov

Im getting the shakes , its been so long since a new episode. Please tell me the good news.

I thought that they won't be back until Euro 2004 is over? Since the championship game still needs to be played, I don't think they'll be back until next week :cry:

well final is tomorrow... so they should be ok. Top Gear isn't aired on weekends anyway?

No but I didn't look for one :p I'm gonna take this last summer relax as it's the last one I'll have.

Yep, they say July 11th.

My god , another week. Damnit , Im off this weekend until Wednesday too. Well next Monday will be orgasmic. I miss you TopGear!

some people should be happy due to the lack of new eps cuz they were able to get older ones. i can imagine how many ppl are almost getting complete seasons. a break is good for ppl to catch up, it aint all that bad. :wink:

Yeah.. I agree with justin syder.
Some of the old episodes i really want to see dont get released because of the new ones. This aint too bad.

Yeah, I agree, but.... it's only thanks to Viper and VUK that these breaks give us a chance to catch up on new "old" shows!!! Big up to both of them and this site!
Where would we be without the internet???

justin syder said:
some people should be happy due to the lack of new eps cuz they were able to get older ones. i can imagine how many ppl are almost getting complete seasons. a break is good for ppl to catch up, it aint all that bad. :wink:

Yeah, because I haven't even had time to watch Clarkson meets the neighbours #2,3,4 yet :oops: :cry:

I've been downloading the old episodes and sharing them. Total I have 20GB of car videos.

~25 GB here. :p