When was the last time you had McD's?

When was the last time you had McD's?

• Total voters
I eat fast food a few times a week. Not really a big deal if you exercise regularly. I'm underweight if anything, very low blood pressure, and have great cholesterol levels. Wendy's is probably my favorite though.

I was going to say, McGonads don't do fucking rice! :lol:

Edit: Come on Shawn, I was nice about them too, give me a plus one! :D

When I get my new lens, I'll take an artsy photo of my fast food addiction. :D The whole story. It's so much better than McGonads.

This is getting embarrassing. I bet once everyone has voted and forgotten about this thread, I'll STILL be the only one who voted for today. Although, it was 2 days ago now.

*snip*

Does this count as McDonalds?

If it does I am very, very guilty of eating there. . . a lot.

McD's sold their stake in chipolte 2 years ago, plus they were never an owner, just an investor.

^ I did the same, but at Starbucks. It's just like McDonald's, except the bathrooms are cleaner and the stores are much more common than McD's. :D

About 2 years ago. Kebabs when drunk are sooooo much better.

Sorry, disagree. I ate 2 kebabs yesterday, one after 2 beers, on the way to the fest, and one after 8 beers, on the way home.

Did NOT agree with my stomach :cry:

Anyways, on topic, I eat McDs maybe once a month... coming home from going out, it's often the only thing open. And I think a few nuggets, or a chicken wrap is a good pick-me-up after a long night of partying...

But otherwise I think it's pretty crappy, in terms of fast food, I can hardly think of anything worse. I'd take a subway, BK or Taco Bell any day.

^ Eww, why would you have kebabs at or on your way to Oktoberfest? Grown tired of the German cuisine?

Oh, I also ate a halbes Hendl (half of chicken, bavarian fest speciality) at the fest, but I was hungry on the way there, and also on the way home, and I was too drunk to know better with the second one... should have skipped that.

That's still pretty light for your height. I know some skinny people that weigh over 130lb (~59kg) that are shorter than you. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you must be just skin and bones :p

Last time I had McD's was 4 years ago, I had it for breakfast and then my stomach went haywire and I puked for a week, haven't touched it since.

I will eat almost anywhere else before I will go to McDonalds. I think I got something there a couple of years ago, but before that it had been close to 10 years since the last time I had been there.

McDonalds is great. I can get a two meals worth of food for $3! :lol:

<freaking huge picture>

Does this count as McDonalds?

If it does I am very, very guilty of eating there. . . a lot.

I eat some delicious fajitas at a place called fresh city every so often, which as a bonus as you can tell by the name of the place, is decently healthy too.

Sometimes, you feel like quantity and screw the quality; hence my Big 'n Tasty Value Meal yesterday. I seem to go there every few months.

about a week ago on a 2am drive to get some munchies. i only EVER eat the mcnuggets or if it's breakfast, the hotcakes. mccafe is also very good, tasted better coffee there than most actual cafes, surprisingly.