When was the last time you had McD's?

When was the last time you had McD's?

• Total voters
I don't even remember the last time I ate McDick's... probably on a family vacation a couple years ago. When you're on the road you don't have much choice, most of the time it's: A&W, McD, take your chances on a roadside diner. McDonald's one redeeming quality is their fries - oh my god their fries! Salty, delicous fries.

Wendy's is a hundred times better though. No flatty patties, and the food is actual food, not "food." At McDonald's you get a paper thin slice of meat and special sauce (lol mayonaise) between soggy buns. Eww.

^ The special sauce is Thousand Island Dressing I thought?

A&W to me seems like the highest quality fast food chain of all the burger places. Wendy's actually tastes to me like they use same or worse ingredients than McDonald's. Just has the same 'this can't be real beef' taste as McD's.

A&W to me seems like the highest quality fast food chain of all the burger places. Wendy's actually tastes to me like they use same or worse ingredients than McDonald's. Just has the same 'this can't be real beef' taste as McD's.

It seems to be fairly regional their meat, the US meat has a different (more processed) taste to it than the meat in Europe and AU.

Had a Quarter Pounder w/cheese for dinner.

The trick is to go really late, i.e. past midnight, because the fries are guaranteed fresh. You gotta wait a few minutes but it's totally worth it.

Had a Quarter Pounder w/cheese for dinner.

The trick is to go really late, i.e. past midnight, because the fries are guaranteed fresh. You gotta wait a few minutes but it's totally worth it.

This. Or, ironically, when it's very busy.

I think I'm the only one here that's actually worked in a McD's...

I'm technically still on the McD's payroll, although currently I'm only picking up a few hours during breaks (work study). I have never had anything beef so I can't comment on that, but the chicken is fine (just improved drastically recently). Fries are excellent as well as long as they're fresh. I see nothing wrong with it for grabbing a quick bite when you need to... not healthy but it IS real food.

I see a lot of stuff they don't sell around here in this thread though. Rib rack? Curly fries? Frisbee-sized cookies?

McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut

burgerdance_.jpg

But seriously, I eat there maybe 2 times a year. It's not good but it also isn't the food of Satan like some make it out to be.

No, it's just too damn expensive. I rather get me a D?ner or some Asian food for 3-4?.

cheap asian food ftmfw, had some duck for 6? for lunch today.... :drool::drool::drool::drool:

How much is a typical Big Mac meal where you guys are? Here it's only about $6.50 for a Big Mac meal, which is cheaper than anything else. Even your fastfood Chinese and Middle Eastern food is likely going to cost more over here.

How much is a typical Big Mac meal where you guys are? Here it's only about $6.50 for a Big Mac meal, which is cheaper than anything else. Even your fastfood Chinese and Middle Eastern food is likely going to cost more over here.

$6.50? It's not much more than $5 here.

Today. But it wasn't my choosing and it was the first time in quite a while. The only thing I like there are their regular cheeseburgers. everything else is nasty!

Gah. I was getting excited someone had fessed up too. :lol:

$7 something with a large drink and Chinese and Middle Eastern food costs more.

$6.50? It's not much more than $5 here.

Yeah, you heard me right. It shouldn't be surprising though, everything is cheaper down south compared to Canada.

I just had Nando's, which is a slightly upscale fast food joint, and a smallish meal for one person was $11. I've never thought about it, but man, food is expensive. :?

Yeah, you heard me right. It shouldn't be surprising though, everything is cheaper down south compared to Canada.

I just had Nando's, which is a slightly upscale fast food joint, and a smallish meal for one person was $11. I've never thought about it, but man, food is expensive. :?

Nando's is awesome though

Sure is... I don't have any qualms paying $11 for their food. It's not cheap though, you could get a dish for that price at a proper family restaurant, minus the tip that is.

I freakin' love A&W! Best burger I have ever had. Papa Burger. <3

Nice and juicy, fresh, tasteful, not dribbling of fat. Absolutely wonderful compared to the piece of cardboard they sell you at McDonalds as beef over here.

I want to eat a Big Cahoona cheeseburger and wash it down with a tasty beverage, namely Sprite.

I freakin' love A&W! Best burger I have ever had. Papa Burger. <3

Yeah, it's really good stuff. My favourite of the burger family lineup is the Teen Burger (or Double Teen). I tried the Grandpa Burger once (it has 3 patties), don't think many grandpas' hearts would still be beating after eating that. :D

I want to eat a Big Cahoona cheeseburger and wash it down with a tasty beverage, namely Sprite.

Hmm? Is that a joke or did I miss something?