When was the last time you had McD's?

When was the last time you had McD's?

• Total voters
It's been a few years I admit... the only food related thing I remember is SLJ and Travolta discussing the McShawarma.

The last time was nearly two weeks ago. My mum had to go to hospital in an ambulance (she's alright now) and I went down in the ambulance with her, about 6pm which of course means nothing is open by way of food, and was stuck there at the hospital until my dad was able to fly back from Brisbane and see her and pick me up, about 12:30. I think I had dinner at 1am and of course the only thing open on the way home was McDonalds.

I had a two cheesburger meal yesterday... fries weren't fresh, but the cheesburger is easily the best thing at McD's. Well, the double cheesburger is even better, and only 10 cents more.

I had a two cheesburger meal yesterday... fries weren't fresh, but the cheesburger is easily the best thing at McD's. Well, the double cheesburger is even better, and only 10 cents more.

Nah the best thing at mcdonalds is the bacon and egg mcmuffin :eek:

Nah the best thing at mcdonalds is the bacon and egg mcmuffin :eek:

Well, breakfast is a different matter, isn't it?

If I have breakfast at McD's, I'll probably go for the bacon and egg McGriddle.

\\\Canadian loves bacon and maple syrupy bread. :canadian:

I actually quite like Mcdonalds. They serve a pretty good burger, with 2 tons of fries and a 5 gallon bucket of coca-cola for the same price others just give you a normal sized meal. That doesn't mean I eat there every day like some seem to do, because my mom cooks and I'd take a home cooked dinner over junk food any day.

I don't know what to answer here, I'm not American, but I'm in Texas now and will be until December. Anyway, the last time I had McDonald's was a couple of weeks ago, and it was the usual thing; two double cheeseburgers and a big Dr Pepper. There is no getting away from the fact that it is a tempting prospect, a double cheeseburger is $1 here, Yes, one, fucking, dollar...! Back home it's more like six, but there we are...

Usually I prefer Burger King though... Triple Whopper Cheese FTW... :D

That's another thing I remembered, the servings at American McDonald's are much bigger than at their Australian counterparts. back in 2005 when I was in the States, a regular sized meal there would be about the same as a large sized meal in Australia. American apple pies are different too (and much cheaper!). I ate more than my fair share of Maccas in the last few days of my trip when I had about $20 left.

I don't know what to answer here, I'm not American, but I'm in Texas now and will be until December. Anyway, the last time I had McDonald's was a couple of weeks ago, and it was the usual thing; two double cheeseburgers and a big Dr Pepper. There is no getting away from the fact that it is a tempting prospect, a double cheeseburger is $1 here, Yes, one, fucking, dollar...! Back home it's more like six, but there we are...

Usually I prefer Burger King though... Triple Whopper Cheese FTW... :D

Have you gotten a Wendy's Baconator yet?

What's a Baconator!? It sounds like the best thing ever!

In Aus Wendy's only sells ice creams and milkshakes, not burgers and fries.

What's a Baconator!? It sounds like the best thing ever!

As the name suggests, it's a burger overloaded with bacon. If I recall the adverts correctly, it's two beef patties, two slices of cheese, and 6 strips of bacon.

baconator.jpg

As the name suggests, it's a burger overloaded with bacon. If I recall the adverts correctly, it's two beef patties, two slices of cheese, and 6 strips of bacon.

baconator.jpg

...holy crap. 6 strips!?

OK I love my bacon just as much as the next girl, but that's overdoing it just slightly.

baconator.jpg

I want to know how they took the Big Bacon Sandwich, or whatever it was called, changed it slightly, renamed it the Baconator, and made a good sandwich horrible. <_<