• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

When will be the next Top Gear episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishawn2002

:cry: After 1th August, it has been a long wait till now...does anyone know when will be the next episode? thank you!

from TG site,

"The last episode of the previous series of Top Gear aired on Sunday 1 August - but fret not, because the next series will be back by the middle of October."

I'm betting it's just from this season and if that's the case, then those episodes are available here.

It was. It contained the Masserati Quatreporte (sp?), Richard being hit by lightning, the exige being chased by the Apache, Terry Wogan and Martin Clunes, and the cars racing on Pendine Sands.

Viper007Bond said:
I'm betting it's just from this season and if that's the case, then those episodes are available here.
Correction: or will be soon. ;)

Well my sources have informed me that the official release date will be October 24th, 2004. Thank you.

That's the latest yes, and VUK has been informed ..

haz

the quality of the fifth gear rip was great!
i hope VUK gets the same quality this time around!
yes topgear is back the 24th October. 12 more days!

a quick update, from topgear mag site,

The TG TV team has had its summer break, with the mayhem resuming on Sunday October 24. Thrills and spills are guaranteed each week, including:

The Crap Porsche Challenge
Ferrari 575M GTC v Aston Vanquish S
Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster
New Porsche 911
BMW 1-Series
New Ford Focus
Supercharged Ariel Atom

that is what is to come for the series, not the first episode :wink: .

also, i made an update to the 5thGear list, http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17065#17065

i'll be updating it with this series info weekly so you know whats to come and what aired etc. now we'll have info on TG and 5thG so if you happen to miss an ep you know which one and what was on it :wink: 8)

justin syder said:
a quick update, from topgear mag site,

The TG TV team has had its summer break, with the mayhem resuming on Sunday October 24. Thrills and spills are guaranteed each week, including:

New Porsche 911
BMW 1-Series
New Ford Focus
Supercharged Ariel Atom

that is what is to come for the series, not the first episode :wink: .

also, i made an update to the 5thGear list, http://gear.viper007bond.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17065#17065

i'll be updating it with this series info weekly so you know whats to come and what aired etc. now we'll have info on TG and 5thG so if you happen to miss an ep you know which one and what was on it :wink: 8)

THX buddy!

This is what I'm looking forward to:
New Porsche 911

The 1 series was on 5th gear so ....

haz

:shock: :shock:

i love both those cars but that match up is to DIE FOR!!! :twisted: :twisted:

can't wait for that alone! all the other stuff too. :wink:

I'm so excited I can blow up !!!!!! Like a small child, like a small child .... :lol:

haz

ahahahahahaha! cant wait to see that!

:shock: I NEED THIS EPISODE

hmm... ive thought about the Aston v Ferrari race for about 5 hours and just know i remembered the first Aston v Ferrari (Vanquish v 355 i think) hopefully they dont choose Ferrari again...

Status
Not open for further replies.