where can I buy Top Gear magazine in the US?

i buy mine from borders in California. Its under the international magazine section

Nearly every Borders and Barnes n Nobles store i go to carries Top Gear Mag.

Barnes and Noble, definitely. I saw it in a Maryland store, and paged through it...

...and put it back due to all the visual clutter. :( I saved 10 quid that day.

I can't find it anywhere in Connecticut.

... They use pounds in maryland?

No, he just calls dollars quid because he's cooler than regular, boring, unsophisticated, non-edgy 'Merkunz.

Barnes and Noble, definitely. I saw it in a Maryland store, and paged through it...

...and put it back due to all the visual clutter. :( I saved 10 quid that day.

<sarcasm>I didn't realize that Top Gear on newstands costs $19.90 per issue.</sarcasm>

I thought for sure, when I had my subscription mailed to me, that the news stand price was $7.99 (then for some reason, they stop sending Americanized versions, and the price changed).

Seriously though, how much are you guys paying per issue in store? Is it cheaper than the price of a subscription online?

The last issue of Top Gear I picked up off the shelf was $12.99 CAD. The price of subscription on their site says ?97.50 for 13 issues, which is about $195.00 Canadian dollars, agh!

Buying each issue individually comes out to be a bit cheaper, but it seems to take ages for new issues to get here. All the shops I checked still have the March issue on display.

Around here Top Gear is only in the bigger Barnes and Nobles, and I mathed out the subscription price is a bit more expensive than just buying it at the store (at least at B&N with the member discount).

The only thing I don't like is we get Top Gear 1 month behind the British release. When I went to England I bought Top Gear and was two months ahead of releases in the States (and I got a bunch of neat Cool Wall magnets in the package and it was still cheaper than the US price).

No, he just calls dollars quid because he's cooler than regular, boring, unsophisticated, non-edgy 'Merkunz.

Exactly :)

I found TG magazine in a BArnes and Noble here in Ct yesterday, paid 10.87 for it.

10.87 USD, that is. I'm still not cool enough to pay any amount of quid for anything.

I got Top Gear magazine in Barnes & Nobel in New York and Boston.