Where do I get UNIVERSAL speaker stands for my speakers ?

EsPpY

Its for a pair of rear Altec Lansing 251 speaker satellites.

pic1.jpg

Am planning to upgrade to Z5500 some time in the future, so it has to fit them too.

The hook catch is something like this; are all speakers made to have the catch look like this or ?

1538i14.jpg

Best if on Amazon :D

Thanks in advance :D

I have those same speakers. I am about to make a set of stands for mine that will actually hang the speakers around me(except center/sub). I plan on using copper water pipes and junctions, then painting it black. You could make your stands in a similar manor, just make it so they can stand off the floor.

EDIT

I think you can use the screw notch too. Just put the screw head inside it with a lock washer, then tightne it up with the nut on the outside.

Last edited:
Those speakers are pretty light-- you can build it using PVC pipe and save money(Copper isn't that cheap anymore).

Hmm wood... I'm now in national slavery to my country so time doesnt come easy.

I was hoping for some recommendations on which stand would fit them and the Z5500 to a T. :(

I was actually thinking he could use some wood to make them

Yes. And even for someone time-challenged (or heck, tool-challenged) it should be really easy and quick to do. A jigsaw, a drill, some screws and some MDF would take all of about an hour. Biggest thing to do will be to decide how you want them to look.