Where do we find the shows now?

reddit/r/topgear has mega links... really fast download
under the [UK] Season 22 Episode 01 Watch / Download Thread! topic

reddit/r/topgear has mega links... really fast download
under the [UK] Season 22 Episode 01 Watch / Download Thread! topic

Yeah, let's talk about this on a website that's being watched...

Can we get this retarded thread removed? There's a thing called google that some people use to find stuff. Try it, it's remarkable.

Can we get this retarded thread removed? There's a thing called google that some people use to find stuff. Try it, it's remarkable.

Are you aware that google actively removes links that are deemed as infringing? Also, there are more websites out there than just the ones indexed by google.

google: top gear special patagonia hdtv

Don't use Google as they started censoring torrent links. Use DuckDuckGo instead. Search for keywords like Top Gear Kickasstorrents. You'll be able to find the torrents.

Are you aware that google actively removes links that are deemed as infringing? Also, there are more websites out there than just the ones indexed by google.

Yeah, its like if you type in "top gear torrent" on Google search, you get no links leading you to the wonderful world of Top Gear episodes.
Oh wait, I got that wrong...

You can also catch it on youtube shortly after it airs. You have to be fast because it will be taken down for copyright, but it will be back a week or so later. (there will be loads that are fake just trying to get you to their website to try to shake you down, just go to the next link.)

Google a youtube recording program.

Another way, if you have a smart phone, download MOBDRO from the play store. Sorry, don't know if it is available for iPhone.

If all else fails, search for online bbc2 stream. You may need to use duckduckgo or similar but last year I found several free sites to watch bbc2 for something else ? I was watching at the time on google.

TunnelBear is your friend. :)

Honestly, she has the best answer to just watch the shows and it serves more than one purpose. Being an IT security guy, I can't recommend the use of personal VPNs enough to my friends and colleagues for when they travel, use public WiFi, etc.

TunnelBear is very user friendly, but when connecting to the UK, an IP trace comes back to Kansas which leads me to believe it is more of a proxy than a true dedicated server. IPVanish is very inexpensive and has some of the fastest servers I've seen when running 256-Bit under OpenVPN protocols. However, I've also seen their "servers" listed in one location and then weirdly show up as an IP in Florida (where IPVanish is based), so I believe they do a proxy / actual server mix... StrongVPN is the most expensive, but extremely reliable and the customer service is impeccable and all of their servers I've ever used were physical machines in the target country.

Last edited: