Where Does Your Car Live?

Blind_Io, garage too small for the X?

Right then, where is a certain Texan member? :p

Blind_Io, garage too small for the X?

Garage too small for the two bikes, the X, and all the other stuff we have in there. I can fit the bikes and the X in the garage, but everything else has to be crammed up at the front, the bikes must be on the center stands with mirrors folded and the X has to have the passenger mirror folded and the car backed in within inches of the wall.

Basically, it can be done, but it's a giant pain in the ass to do it every day, so we use the driveway and one of the public parking spots for the cars and keep the bikes inside where it's easier to get them in and out and do the maintenance.

Haha, that's pretty effective use of space. And also, don't dream about SEL :D

I don't bother posting picture of public car park where the pug lives, Mazda lives in a rented spot at a parking hall, so there's just concrete and a car.

63216_1241412692650_1749324577_468172_4484496_n.jpg

This should sum it up. :/

Parents have a garage, but it is blocked by the battlecruiser aka. dad's Audi, only use it for short times to fix stuff and get car out in the wilderness again....

Garage too small for the two bikes, the X, and all the other stuff we have in there. I can fit the bikes and the X in the garage, but everything else has to be crammed up at the front, the bikes must be on the center stands with mirrors folded and the X has to have the passenger mirror folded and the car backed in within inches of the wall.

Basically, it can be done, but it's a giant pain in the ass to do it every day, so we use the driveway and one of the public parking spots for the cars and keep the bikes inside where it's easier to get them in and out and do the maintenance.

Well, the SV doesn't have a center stand, so when we'd have to squeeze everything in, I have to put it on at least a rear track stand... major pain in the arse.

Ha, yes, I know. I think I've just been lazy on getting a center stand since the SV is going to be destined to be track-only status in the future. Though, right now it's used as a swiss army knife... I mean, how hard is it to find a 2x4 on the side of the road eh? :D

A 2x4? Hell, on Utah roads you can probably find a 24 foot extension ladder, a full load of lumber and all the tools you need to build a garage on the side of the road.

63216_1241412692650_1749324577_468172_4484496_n.jpg

This should sum it up. :/

Same:
201934413.jpg

I wish I had a garage but as a poor student (in debt for the next 20 years or so) I don't.

As soon as I can afford to though I'll start looking for places that have a garage. I'm very envious of those who have one.