Where Does Your Car Live?

We have 3 cars, 1 garage and no driveway so mine sits out the front (we live at the end of the road so get our little parking area/starting grid).

Yeah I'm ashamed.

^ You do realise that the law states you must ship it over and come to the first Ringmeet you can in it, right?

Here be mine, although currently the other way round (as mine is off the road temporarily and the parents need their Kangoo). Drivewaylulz!

http://img822.imageshack.**/img822/6743/30607612.jpg

Amusingly I'm actually standing on the sloped 'exit' of the L-shaped drive; its a bitch to get on/off, but it gets you practiced at reversing decently.

Last edited:
Viper, measure the width of that garage, it looks pretty thin for a viper

"A counterfeit jeans ring operating out of my carhole!"

"Wait here while i tell everyone"

Viper, measure the width of that garage, it looks pretty thin for a viper

It's wider than it looks and if it came to it, I'd just park the Viper in front of the garage with a cover on it or something.

Yeah but he wants an SRT 10, but a convertible :p

In the Shippensburg CVS parking lot

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The SRT-10 comes in both convertible and coupe versions. I want a true convertible not the old targa top RT/10. :)

I miss targa cars!
Apparently, they?re a thing from the past, like pop-up headlights...

Exactly what I was thinking. That would make for a nice shop space. Especially when you live somewhere so hot that 8C is considered a historic low. :lol:

I'd think about getting some more light for your place too Blind. Just a couple 4 foot fluorescent lamps would make that garage much brighter, especially with the white walls.

Think about mounting the lights in the corners of the garage at a 45 degree angle; it tends to give you better light under the hood and down the sides of the car - at least that is my experience.

On my driveway, but I'm moving house to a place which has a 3 car garage. :D

For anyone wondering, the third car is a SEAT Exeo TDI which I have on test currently

na_mx_5_by_lightningtremlett-d3id6fr.jpg

2001_s60_t5_by_lightningtremlett-d3id6eo.jpg

v_s60_by_lightningtremlett-d3id6cn.jpg

drive1_by_lightningtremlett-d3id6ao.jpg