Where In The World Is..?

Yes, all those hours of idling :p

Umm, where's ChelsDS??? I may be looking in the wrong forums but haven't seen her lately...

:wave: I have my moments I come in, read and then leave as I see nothing worth commenting on.

She was last online 2 days ago.

she is seen occasionally in #gear

Yar, I pop up in #gear more than on the forums... sometimes.

She tends to go through phases of FG activity. Similarly I can go quite a while without seeing anything from her on FB and then she posts a few things.

:nod:

Phases of activity. I has them.

Is there a relation to that?
:think:

Is there a relation to that?
:think:

Can't tell you about a relation, but both were last active on Wednesday, the 20th. That's not too long ago, I guess they just are on holidays, given the time of the year.

I doubt there is a connection. he-he does as others do and has periods of inactivity. Certainly not worth speculating about such things - that's how rumours start and they never do anybody any favours.

I did not want to imply that anyone is on holidays while she is actually hard-working at the NHS. The public sector debate in the UK is heated enough without me spreading rumors. Sorry for that, MWF.

As for Wiggy: He lives in Switzerland and thus is paid from Nazi gold. He does not deserve to be on holidays, as well.

Actually I was thinking about people jumping to conclusions with regard to he-he and Wiggy both going AWOL at the same time and him buying her dinner with Nazi gold.

At least we know he didn't wash his car yesterday.

I doubt there is a connection. he-he does as others do and has periods of inactivity. Certainly not worth speculating about such things - that's how rumours start and they never do anybody any favours.

You are either lacking a sarcasm smilie or some sense of humour.

He's doing the friend version of 'no comment'.

You are either lacking a sarcasm smilie or some sense of humour.

Neither. With what I know he-he has been through over the past year the last thing she needs on her plate is to be the subject of silly gossip. Just looking out for a friend is all.

Neither. With what I know he-he has been through over the past year the last thing she needs on her plate is to be the subject of silly gossip. Just looking out for a friend is all.

Now wait a minute.
A silly comment about a forum member will be called "gossip" just because she is your friend and she had a rough year? A comment that was clearly meant to be silly, tongue-in-cheek and involving two members that regularly make this kind of comments about themselves?
I am sorry, but that is bullshit, and you, of all people, the king of innuendo, will act all "Looking out for a friend"? :rolleyes:
Please spare me the patronizing.

Last edited:
Now wait a minute.
A silly comment about a forum member will be called "gossip" just because she is your friend and she had a rough year? A comment that was clearly meant to be silly, tongue-in-cheek and involving two members that regularly make this kind of comments about themselves?
I am sorry, but that is bullshit, and you, of all people, the king of innuendo, will act all "Looking out for a friend"? :rolleyes:
Please spare me the patronizing.

I'm saying it could develop into gossip of the type that nobody wants. Nothing more. How you choose to interpret that is up to you.

Riiiiiiight.