Where In The World Is..?

You know, if this whole work-for-your-money and real-life-things stuff is new to you (being a student for years), you tend to forget about stuff like forums or irc. But once he gets used to that he'll probably be back, I am afraid ;).

D-Fence is in Coventry, swamped with uni work and social stuffs. I've been talking with him through my facetubes regularly, and he's planning on meeting us in London next Monday.

I am in the lovely UK, was in Germany (thanks swek again from the Dutchie and me for letting us crash on your couch <3) and the Netherlands twice, am surrounded by so much work and shitty personal life problems I don't have time for my virtual friends. However, I just booked a bus back from London at 11pm on the 22nd, if you guys know what that means. Just need to see if I go there on 22nd early or 21st.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's on Twitter and Facebook - she just may be taking a break from the forums for a while.

Yeah that's the trouble when you know people on the Facetubes - you don't notice they are missing from the boards.

True.

Where's miss he-he?

Capture_001.JPG

:(

Where's miss he-he?

Capture_001.JPG

:(

Dunno. Completely off the radar for a while now - here, FB, e-mail etc. I've sent her some e-mails and PMs about some stuff and haven't had any replies. I know she was having personal issues for a while and I think removing herself from most social contact is her way of coping.

Dunno. Completely off the radar for a while now - here, FB, e-mail etc. I've sent her some e-mails and PMs about some stuff and haven't had any replies. I know she was having personal issues for a while and I think removing herself from most social contact is her way of coping.

Strange, I do see FB posts from her every now and then. She seems to mostly busy herself with running, cats and photography.

Strange, I do see FB posts from her every now and then. She seems to mostly busy herself with running, cats and photography.

Well she did for a while but I can't find her on Facebook now and I haven't seen a post from her for months. She was going to sell me her Canon 500D with a few extra bits but when I got in touch to arrange to hook up I got nothing back. :dunno:

I'm not a fast man.
Obviously, that reply took a year ;) What are you up to these days? I'll defend my PhD next month and am finally out of a job academia after a dozen years.

Yay, Polly! :dance:

Where's 70s? Did he ragequit again while we were at Ringmeet?