Where In The World Is..?

Nothing in his most recent posts indicates a rage quit. Maybe real life just got too demanding for the past couple of weeks.

Nothing in his most recent posts indicates a rage quit. Maybe real life just got too demanding for the past couple of weeks.

What? More demanding than all his posts here would have suggested? 7

:rofl:

Obviously, that reply took a year ;) What are you up to these days? I'll defend my PhD next month and am finally out of a job academia after a dozen years.

Hope it went well for you! I'm okay, hit a bit of a rough patch last year, PhD plans didn't pan out, etc. Now I'm in the middle of moving to a different city and enrolling in another master's degree programme.

Hope it went well for you! I'm okay, hit a bit of a rough patch last year, PhD plans didn't pan out, etc. Now I'm in the middle of moving to a different city and enrolling in another master's degree programme.
Good to hear that you found a plan B that works. Care to elaborate what kind of Master's in what city?

Good to hear that you found a plan B that works. Care to elaborate what kind of Master's in what city?

Sure, it's "Literatur und Medien" in Bayreuth. Nothing to write home about but I've been doing basically nothing the last few months so there's an improvement, I guess.

Bayreuth.. I once went to a concert there. Sadly, it was Goethes Erben, and not even in the Festspielhaus.

What's ashspet up to? Haven't seen her usual lumps of fappy goodness appearing in NSFW for a while.

I really don't get the time. :(

Sure, it's "Literatur und Medien" in Bayreuth. Nothing to write home about but I've been doing basically nothing the last few months so there's an improvement, I guess.

Hey, Bayreuth! A good friend of mine is finishing up his Jura studies there. Also, holy shit, it's Polly!

Just took a look at that old TG thread about the Morris Marina guys. On the first page alone......

Plissken
nate_bartlett
FDaihatsu
airmenair
deathrazor

No activity for quite some time yet all are names that popped out as familiar and regular.

(James May's Hair not counted due to ban).

I certainly don't miss the arrogance and the "I don't have a life so I must always be right" posts, but Spectre last posted on September 1st.

FDaihatsu was busy for a bit but he recently posted in RT, Spectre has increased workload, according to Der Stig. Don't know about the rest.

Just took a look at that old TG thread about the Morris Marina guys. On the first page alone......

Plissken
nate_bartlett
FDaihatsu
airmenair
deathrazor

No activity for quite some time yet all are names that popped out as familiar and regular.

(James May's Hair not counted due to ban).

Don't know about the rest of them, but nate_bartlett has been around a bit.

(You might know him better as jedd_kenobi.)

:facepalm:

I certainly don't miss the arrogance and the "I don't have a life so I must always be right" posts, but Spectre last posted on September 1st.

While he has been busy with work it's another issue. He can browse here but as soon as he tries to post his ISP blocks him because it thinks FG is some kind of file sharing website. As if we'd do any such thing. :whistle:

Also :rofl:

Can he log in via a proxy server, like hidemyass.com?

It's Obama's fault!