Where In The World Is..?

Skylock's not logged in since December, apparently. I hope everything's alright with her. :(

Her last post was about her being concerned about her boyfriend leaving for Afghanistan - i hope she's not fallen into some panic-related depression. I disagreed with her more often than i did agree with her, but i don't wish harm to anybody.

How come Artemekiia doesn't post anymore?

PM her. She seems to log in quite regularily.

^He has been seen on IRC

Her last post was about her being concerned about her boyfriend leaving for Afghanistan - i hope she's not fallen into some panic-related depression. I disagreed with her more often than i did agree with her, but i don't wish harm to anybody.

Yeah, I saw that post. That's a big reason why I hope she's alright. :(

Where in the world is Katwalk?

I'm just wondering...

What's up with klankymen? I saw that he was online recently, but he hasn't posted since mid-december?! :dunno:

It wasn't a rage quit, she posted complaining about personal health issues constantly bitching. Everyone was getting tired of it, she got reprimanded by a few member tired of her constant bitching, attention whoring, and woe is me attitude. She just left, hasn't showed back yet.

Thanks Ramseus.

Last edited:
"Woe is me" is what you're looking for. Woe. She didn't say anything but it was still a rage quit. Basically it was:

- constantly whine about self
- annoy everyone around you
- constantly whine about self
- get told off by everyone around you
- rage quit

I miss skylock, too. Hope she's okay.

What's up with klankymen? I saw that he was online recently, but he hasn't posted since mid-december?! :dunno:

If he's coming online semi-regularily, send him a PM and ask ;)

Oh, he's here alright. Been negrepping me once a month for nearly a year because of that bug in my sig...:|

I just logged in for the first time in...I dunno - a couple of weeks perhaps. I guess you could call me a seasonal poster (only post during a top gear season).

Not sure why. I don't dislike the place. I guess I don't feel at home anymore. No bad thing, its just that times change, members come and members go. I can gladly say that this place is still going strong which is great!

I do miss the 'small forum' feel of the early days where everyone knew everyone but judging by the posts in this thread, that still exists to a certain extent.

I would've joined and started posting on this forum when I was 14-yrs...oh fun times :lol:

Next week I'm going to be an old bastard at 20-yrs of age! :p Time flies...

I would've joined and started posting on this forum when I was 14-yrs...oh fun times :lol:

Next week I'm going to be an old bastard at 20-yrs of age! :p Time flies...

Don't worry, you're still a little kid in my eyes :mrgreen: :p