Where In The World Is..?

I've been gone for over a year, and no one even noticed D:
FG, I am disappoint *cry*

Someone has been hacking your account then *points to your most recent posts* inactive yes, but not gone :p

Heres two members I recognise :D

I still remember the time I got "boned" LOL. (old school joke in case your wondering what I'm on about).

and where have you been?
it's like you got a car and kind of disappeared from here :lol:

nice to see you around!

I didn't rage-quit. I just did a regular quit.

Nice to see you're talking about me behind my back, MWF. I wouldn't expect anything less you from you, you loathsome, pathetic, worthless little narcissistic bore.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST?

/somethingawful

I didn't rage-quit. I just did a regular quit. (Rant deleted)

Wow. :shock2: I genuinely liked him and hoped that - like katwalk - he would come back. (As I had said earlier, he had a unique sense of humor and his posts never failed to make me laugh.)That's clearly not gonna happen now. I kind of wish I had kept my mouth shut. :-(

I didn't rage-quit. I just did a regular quit.

Nice to see you're talking about me behind my back, MWF. I wouldn't expect anything less you from you, you loathsome, pathetic, worthless little narcissistic bore.

Now that's what I call a rage quit!

Rage quit by mod, the internet equivalent of suicide by policeman.

and where have you been?
it's like you got a car and kind of disappeared from here :lol:

nice to see you around!
Thanks, nice to see familiar avatar round here :)

I know I sort of dissapeared for a few years after I got my car and drivers licence, haha. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi.

Still love Gear.Viper007Bond.com (as it will always be known to me:D) and still love Top Gear.

Any luck on getting Jasonchiu to return? That would be pretty hilarious if he did...

Rage quit by mod, the internet equivalent of suicide by policeman.

I plan on going out in style if I decide to leave one day too.

Quiky, your mother wears army boots.

I took a break out of boredom and also because of a shit ton of stuff to do IRL some of which I still have to do. ChelsDS quit but not IIRC from anything to do with NSFW but came back recently.

I'm taking a break from the 'nets as I've gotten busy with school and life. It feels good to not live on the internet, constantly staring at a screen :) Being outside and having fun with life is teh bestest thing evar!

I just like to pop up every now and then.

Good for you, Chels! I wish I could stop being on the internet but the job requires it...maybe I should go back to school again.