Where In The World Is..?

Well, guess I'm off for the time being. No bawww backstory here, just other stuff to do/decline of enthusiasm/space zombie wars.

Stay safe. kthxbai

FinalGear just got a little less hip.

The transfer window is open. We'll sign some young, fresh talent to replace them.

Candidates MWF?

Um, is it just me or are we losing regulars at a steady pace?

It happens and there's not much we can do except wish them luck and hope they'll come back some day. It's kinda like how you might find your friends annoying after a while and you need a break. Now excuse me while I find a melancholic Adele song for the soundtrack to this FinalGear movie that's playing in my head.

Last edited:
This one do?

ANYWAY!

Aww I missed Polly's post. Hope he (he was a he right?) will stop by and visit us. You're not getting rid of me that easily though.:evil:

i miss spicy

Booooo, Polly leaving. :(

i miss spicy

Hi. :)

As a few of you know, my life got very interesting and unpredictable last fall. Between one thing and another, I ran out of time and motivation to stick around here. Remarkably, having real friends that you go out with and do real things with is far more exciting than bumming around an internet message board.

But I've met some very cool people through this site, and sometimes I have a few unfilled minutes. I figured I'd come see what everyone was up to.

If you are curious about my personal life, ask me and I will answer, but I think I dragged enough of my drama through here last year to put a lot of people off.

Feels good to be missed though.

SPICYLUMPUS!

Ohai.

:wave: Spicy!

Zombie-Buffy has been summoned.

Braaaaaaaains.