Where In The World Is..?

I did wonder why you no longer appeared on FB. Glad to know you're alive and well.

Just realised thevictor390 has not logged in since 29th November 2013. Hope everything is alright.

Saw an RX-8 today and realized I hadn't seen any posts from him recently. I'm also curious what happened to him. Doesn't CrazyRussian540 and a couple others know him in real life?

I come from the great beyond...woooOOOOOOooooo...

Hey guys...was just thinking about FG and wondering whether I still knew my password. I do. Sup!

I come from the great beyond...woooOOOOOOooooo...

Hey guys...was just thinking about FG and wondering whether I still knew my password. I do. Sup!

:wave:

Whatever happened to Dogbert? Aside from posting once in Capt. Howdy's memorial thread, he hasn't been around for a few years...

Whatever happened to Dogbert? Aside from posting once in Capt. Howdy's memorial thread, he hasn't been around for a few years...

Memorial thread? I must have taken a longer break from the forum than I thought. :(

Speaking of vanished people. Mr. Kip seems to have fallen off the tiny dutch earth. Hasn't been online since march, and that didn't change when I messaged him 1 or 2 month ago. Semt-X assumed he was eaten by his girlfriend.

Women.. *sigh*..

He's active on FB. Also talked to CRZRSN540 about Thevictor, he says he's just been busy IRL.

A lot has happened to him. He's alive and well on the facetubes.

Yah but he ducked away from here long before real life got in the way.

I also love the irony of the fact that the person who started this thread goes AWOL for extended periods.

Anybody heard from ashspet, unlike her to be away like this.

Ash is okay and well in IRC.