Where In The World Is..?

Anyone got other contact details for ashspet? She hasn't been around a while nor has she responded to my PM from the other day. I'm a tad concerned....

Anyone got other contact details for ashspet? She hasn't been around a while nor has she responded to my PM from the other day. I'm a tad concerned....
I think someone said she's alive and well on #gear...

I think someone said she's alive and well on #gear...

Yes, she just was in #gear earlier this evening. She pops in at least once every few days.

You guys remember Dogbert? Well he is alive and well on the FaceTubes and not only that he just bought a Honda Beat.

Of course I demanded immediately that he come back here and create a thread for it.

Last edited:
Soo, is it just me or I haven't seen Quiky in quite a while, like ages?

Not just you. I don't remember hearing from him for a few months now.

The last contact I had was mid/late November when I left Texas. Everything was fine there, but I think he stopped being around frequently before that already.

How many times have I been in this thread now? :lol:

Your name is easy to remember?

The last contact I had was mid/late November when I left Texas. Everything was fine there, but I think he stopped being around frequently before that already.

I think he's been mostly absent since the disagreement with some other members IRL. That was September or so.

Disagreement?

Don't go there. It got resolved and there is no point in going over old ground.

I've sent Q a message on Facebook although he hasn't been active on there either for some time.

Hope he responds. Based on my experience of him from Ringmeet last year he is one stand up guy. Decent, warm, friendly, respectful of others and so many other things. If I were 15 years younger and had titties and US citizenship then I'd definitely sit on his face.

Hope he responds. Based on my experience of him from Ringmeet last year he is one stand up guy. Decent, warm, friendly, respectful of others and so many other things. If I were 15 years younger and had titties and US citizenship then I'd definitely sit on his face.

This. Met him at the Ford ride and drive in Philly. He's great.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No response from Q.

Anyone got a cell number or an email address for him and willing to shoot him a message that way?

No response from Q.

Anyone got a cell number or an email address for him and willing to shoot him a message that way?

I have a few phone numbers. I'll text him and see what's up.

Reactions: MWF
"Hey uh, I noticed you're not on the Internet forums."

I heard back from Quiky. Everything is good with him, he's just been busy and had a change of priorities. :)