Where is Top Gear Dog?

i want to see an epp with Top Gear Dog having a conversation with The Stig in the back seat of a car or the background of a segment...

Have you guys seen the cover on Hamster's new book, Car Confidential? ;)

i want to see an epp with Top Gear Dog having a conversation with The Stig in the back seat of a car or the background of a segment...

I want to see that too. Imagine it. Both sitting there looking at each other haha :lol:

That bit was probably filmed before they decided she was boring and crap and OUSTED her from the series ;) I bet we won't see her again soon :p

That bit was probably filmed before they decided she was boring and crap and OUSTED her from the series ;) I bet we won't see her again soon :p

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I wrote and asked the BBC about her before I found this forum and I got a reply last week....

Dear Lisa

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Top Gear'.

I was delighted to read how much you have enjoyed the return of the programme.

We have researched your enquiry and have been told that The Top Gear dog, owned by Richard Hammond, may appear in future programmes.

In the meantime I hope you continue to enjoy 'Top Gear' and thank you once again for your e-mail.

Regards

Frances
BBC Information

MAY appear in future programmes, so we shall have to wait and see, but i'm not convinced her time is up yet.

she had an appearence, wearing safety goggles in ep 4 this week, while building the robin rocket

Yep, that was TG dog in the wind tunnel!

richantgd.jpg

That was actually seven voles in a puppy suit.