Where is Top Gear Dog?

maateuszz89

Car(s)
2009 Mazda CX-7, 2006 Alfa Romeo 147
Why Top Gear Dog didn't appear in last episode? :D
Any ideas?

Someone from the BBC must have read that thread with all those whiners saying that the dog was not pulling his weight and took it off probably - damn, I am British and I like animals in general and cute dogs in particular.

Last edited:
Well, I did not notice and forget all about the dog when I was watching the latest series. Probably it is a good thing so there will be no distraction on the 3 blokes. Don't get me wrong, I do adore dogs...

i noticed that too...topgear dog was no where to be found.... i can't think of a good reason... if it doesn't show in the second episode chances are it's gone

most probably it died in some high-speed related incident...TOP GEAR IS EVIL AND MUST BE AXED!:?

I expect that a Korean chap will pitch in with - Yes I love dogs too - yum yum.

Not as common as you might think over here...

man, you really dont know what you got untill its gone :(

TGD should start apprearing randomly in the back of cars being tested.

Like sliding around in the back of the Jag. . .

I think the Dog would be fun to keep around. Did people really hate him?

to be honest, i don;t mind the dog... i wouldn't mind seeing him in some of the car reviews walking around in background or something... doesn't have to be part of the review..just there

=I'd of thought the studio jam packed with people (more so than usual), the loud music flashing lights and bangs (when richard entered) would all of been good reasons not to have top gear dog in the studio. Hopefully she'll be back next week providing important dog related car news :p

!!! i just figured it out!!! health and safety prolly banned the dog cuz some1 prolly had an allergic reaction to the thing

Or maybe Top Gear didn't want it to get old so they just got rid of it while it was still cool :p

i hope they set that stupid dog on fire and then feed him to kim jong-il

or not...i liked the dog, i hope they bring her back if it ever makes sense, i.e. she gets over her car sickness

The dog was good for testing the trunk of 3/5 doors cars.

Maybe it had the sniffles!!

I noticed and I'm glad it's gone... because there was no purpose whatsoever for it being there. The first time around it was kind of cute but as time went on it started to look like a measure taken out of desperation to refresh things (which TG doesn't need to do anyhow).

In fact I didn't really like the whole revamp they did before series 8 started. They hyped it up so much and it made no difference to the overall quality of the show. I especially hate having to see the same guests on a second time... I mean it's normal for regular chat shows to have guests come on a bunch of times but it somehow doesn't work as well on TG.

TGD was a silly, silly idea... that's a fact.

Last edited: