Autoblog: Where is your god now? 2010 Prius will influence styling for Toyota's lineup.

Where is your god now? 2010 Prius will influence styling for Toyota's lineup.

• Total voters
when was the last time anyone bought a toyota for its looks anyway? in the early 90's with the celica?

What happened to my poll? I had 4 options to replicate the poll at AutoBlog (to compare FG to the AutoBlog readers). Mods? Did you do something?

*again ready's his flame suit*

I don't think the mk3 Prius looks that bad so it shouldn't be an issue if Toyota decide to use that design languge on other cars. Thing is, what might look shithouse on one model, may actually suit another model. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I like how instead of designing attractive cars they just pick one and make them all look the same.

nothing wrong with a corporate grill or whatever but every model looking like the prius?

I'll wait for the Prius inspired Tundra to come around.

The design is a safety feature if you overtake one on the autobahn you won't have to have a look what good looking car you just overtook.
--> you can look to the front and avoid hiting the car in front

But I voted for kill it with fire anyway.

Toyota's doing with the Prius what Porsche is doing with the 911 :p

Except one looks way cooler going sideways. Have a guess.

I like their new Lexus corporate styling, but that Prius is just horrid, kill it with thermite. :p

You're all thinking too incendiarily - kill it with antimatter! That way nothing remains.