• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Where the prettiest women live

Ultra_Kool_Dude

AWESOME!!!111ONE
Car(s)
POWERR!!!
(This is kind of an extension of the "Countries you've been to" thread.)

In which place have you been most impressed with the quality of females?

For me it was Mallorca (sp.) Spain. The women there have dark hair, dark eyes, and dark skin. They seemed to be in the fashion phase of wearing spandex when I went there. :shock: It was very nice. :mrgreen:

For the three women on the board, feel free to confirm that the South of Ottawa region yields the best men. :lol:

Edit: They have this look ->

beauty59.jpg

beauty10.jpg

beauty13.jpg

beauty24.jpg

Re: Where the prettiest women live

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
For the three women on the board, feel free to confirm that the South of Ottawa region yields the best men. :lol:

I haven't been there, nor do I know any IRL, so I can't confirm that :lol:

Take a plane to Hamburg Germany. From there drive up north and take a ferry. The attractiveness of women will improve the further you get. If you end up in Finland, you've travelled too far. ;)

Please my Finnish friends, don't hurt me.

swek said:
Take a plane to Hamburg Germany. From there drive up north and take a ferry. The attractiveness of women will improve the further you get. If you end up in Finland, you've travelled too far. ;)

:lmao:

Personally, I got stunned by Italian girls. In the north, specially... There's an italian girl studying in my university, and she has got to be the prettiest face I've ever seen...

swek said:

:lmao:

Wont hurt because I agree... I only need to take the ferry to our beloved western neighbour and I've arrived to the land of the ladies.

They are very, VERY nice looking over there.

HUNGARIAN!!!
very hot naturally + they have very good style, good taste, familiar with fashion, and they just know how to make an appearance. their style is just awesome, the way they dress, hairstyle, makeup (they hardyl use any, but that very small amount they use just give them that final extra boost :D )
they are also very cool, no need to bullshit around the whole night in a club, everyone knows what people go partying for ;)

ahhh, absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

though lately too many are attracted by power of money, but that seems to be a general world tendency... :?

sorry to the dutch forum members, but i am not impressed with the girls here, not really my style unfortunatelly :cry:

thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20pics.gif

pdanev said:
sorry to the dutch forum members, but i am not impressed with the girls here, not really my style unfortunatelly

You're right, Dutch girls aren't that special, most of the girls here are all the same, same clothes, same makeep etc. Booooring.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:

WTF.. we have chicks on this board?!?!?!?!?

Goes off to find aftershave and non curry stained T-shirt...

I'm colourblind.

As long as the broad has the body of a woman, it's all good. That means thick thighs, big butt, slim waist. No ironing board asses for me, thank you very much.

ruuman said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:

:lol: Welcome back :lol:

///M-
I'm colourblind.

As long as the broad has the body of a woman, it's all good. That means thick thighs, big butt, slim waist. No ironing board asses for me, thank you very much.

I know you want to be politically correct as possible but typically the type of woman you described is caribbean, latin-american or black. ;)

justin syder said:
///M-
I'm colourblind.

I know you want to be politically correct as possible but typically the type of woman you described is caribbean, latin-american or black. ;)

Yeah, you're not going to find that type of girl in Asia. ;)

I've seen some asian girls with butts. I've sure as hell seen white girls with ass, like Luda says, that's the newest phenomenon :D. Not to mention middle-eastern girls, they have the ass game on point. Can't forget Italian women, cot damn!

ruuman said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:

;) :wave: