• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Where to get individual episode synopsis?

evilnickwong

I'm looking for information on each episode synopsis like found at the Downloads section of FinalGear. But the info there for Top Gear only goes up to [06x02]. I'm looking for episode info for [06x03] onwards. :)

Check the upcoming episodes section maybe??? They will be in the guide as well soon, I guess...

Buba

Like Buba said, check the Pre-Episode discussion, those are the ones with the Ep description, on the first post mostly, but some of the info did change. :)

:oops:

Yes I sincerely appologize for the lack of updates but I have some serious revamping to do with BOTH lists and it will take time.

In the meantime the pre-ep discussion will take care of that.

Side note, I am very close to getting ep info for all older 5th Gear eps, well all but two. When the list is updated you will see that. Be patient. I hope to get both done before I go to Puerto Rican on vacation. Hopefully. :oops:

Thanks justin :thumbsup:

Lol unexpected contribution. :lol:

Anyway I'll go check out the pre-episode discussions now. Thanks guys!

I will be adding them to the main site, I've just been busy with some new games that came out recently. :p

Battefield 2? :lol:
I'm playing GTR, but suffering without a wheel. Anyway, looking forward to the updates. ;)

mike_tseng said:
good job evilnickwong for reminding justin to update the lists!!

Trust me its been on my mind for a LONG time. I havent forgot but I just havent had time lately and I also have to do some re-working to it so it can be more helpfull, easier to find things and all in all, just plain perfect.

It bothers me that I have not been reliable with the lists but BOTH will be perfect after Im done. As I said, you will finally know what was on older 5th G eps as well as having the list updated. ;)

Hey hey, :) I think the TG list at the main site still needs updating.
I was gonna get the episode synopsis from the Pre-Episode discussion threads, but I noticed most of them are wrong. :oops:

Which ones or how many of them?

Yes, I'm a lazy fuck, I know. :p

I procrastinated with my list too. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Made a few updates to the Top Gear list, dont have time to finish the rest. :thumbsdown: sorry guys.

mike_tseng said:
good job evilnickwong for reminding justin to update the lists!!

Gees Justin listen to the noob and not me haha. I only ended every one of my posts for a week with "Justin, Update you dam lists!"

check out the TG list.

its not finished but i made some changes, some visible some not.

I guess while the Top Gear ep list isnt up to date, we might as well :ban?: Justin :p I have been waiting forever for that list to be update :shock:

Lol, ok I see some updates for Season 6 now finally. Will wait for you to complete the info for 06x05 - 06x08. ;)

Hrm, figured I might as well compile a lil list myself since I want it now to burn my episodes to a backup DVD. So here it is: :lol:

Top Gear - Season 6, Episode 3 - 2004.06.12
? Jeremy makes a splash when he opens a local swimming pool
? Richard Hammond finds out what happens when you take the roof off an Aston Martin DB9 with the new DB9 Volante
? James May does a short clip on the Maserati Bora
? Germany and Russia give us their interpretations of the classic British sports car with the Weismann MF3 and TVR Tuscan 2
? Star in a reasonably priced car: Christopher Ecclestone

Top Gear - Season 6, Episode 4 - 2004.06.19
? The presenters hand over reporting duties to their mothers who review a range of new small cars including the Renault Modus, Honda Jazz and Peugeot 1007
? Jeremy takes a run round the track with the American Cadillac CTS-V
? Richard Hammond tests the new BMW 3 Series and how far can a limousine jump?
? Star in a reasonably priced car: Omid Djalili

Top Gear - Season 6, Episode 5 - 2004.06.26
? We return to the 60's to define cool, with the Aston Martin DB5 and Jaguar E-type
? Jeremy comes under fire from army snipers to find out which car is better - the Porsche Boxster S or Mercedes SLK
? James May road tests the Murano, a new 4x4 from Nissan
? Star in a reasonably priced car: Damon Hill

Top Gear - Season 6, Episode 6 - 2004.07.03
? Is a car faster than a boat? An epic race from London to Oslo with Jeremy in the Mercedes McLaren SLR and Richard and James on a boat
? The Stig takes the Aston Martin DBR9 around the Top Gear test track
? Star in a reasonably priced car: David Dimbledy

Top Gear - Season 6, Episode 7 - 2004.07.10
? Which is faster, a man or a car? A Fiat Panda versus a marathon runner through rush hour London
? TVR's Sagaris takes to the track
? Ford's Transit van has a landmark birthday and gets sent to the Nurburging to celebrate
? Star in a reasonably priced car: Justin Hawkins