Where to start wtaching...

mjk

With Top Gear on one of its seemingly endless inter-series gaps, I'm looking for viewing filler and thinking about checking out Fifth Gear. Is there any good place to start watching or does the more journatistic nature of the show mean that I should just watch a few recent episodes and see if I like it?

Hey there mjk. FG is very different than TG as you probably know. I, personally watch both; but then again I watch just about every car show I can get my hands on. If you are interested in FG, there are certainly downloads available via Torrent and FTP. If you need any assistance finding good downloads, let me know. I'd be glad to help you find some. Have a good one!

I know where to find downloads. I was just wondering if there's any given point in the show's run that it makes sense to start watching from.

Oh, I misunderstood. If you like motoring shows, any place is good. There's no storyline or anything so just go for it.

From the very beginning.

It is interesting to see how the show evolves over time.

I just started watching Fifth Gear from the first epsode and thought it was pretty cool, load of format changes, but indeed, good to watch between the Top Gear Gaps.
Seen all FG's now, so I started watching Top Gear America which is, really, not at all bad. You get attached to the guys pretty quickly, really.
TG Australia is genuinely shitty, don't bother.
Then there's Wheeler Dealers, which is sort of cool. The presentation is a bit lame, but I like the technical aspect and background info.
And then I watched chasing classic cars, which wasn't bad either.
And Fantomworks, which is a nice, professional car repair shop with interesting customers (and a hot secretary girl, to boot).

Also, the stuff the Top Gear Guys made solo, especially May, is pretty epic. Including the Beer & Wine Series by James May and Oz Clarke. Great fun, and an old Jag.
Then I ran out of those, and started watching Stephen Fry and Robbie Coltrane's shows.

And then, downloading every single Top Gear episode and watching them from start is actually quite nice.
It's fun to see the show 'come together' througout the years, even though the first series, without May, is quite boring.
They do jump a bus though.

So, that should keep you occupied.

Hey there mjk. FG is very different than TG as you probably know. I, personally watch both; but then again I watch just about every car show I can get my hands on. If you are interested in FG, there are certainly downloads available via Torrent and FTP. If you need any assistance finding good downloads, let me know. I'd be glad to help you find some. Have a good one!
Can u provide me FG and TG links with torrents for download thanks