Someone Else's Problem: Where we are going, we might not need four wheel drive... '94 Fiat Panda 1000 "Cosi"

Fiat-Panda-30-Cruscotto-Contachilometri-Speedometer-Originale-Fiat.jpg

Yeah, the older gauge cluster is a lot more concise!

Cool enough not to require a temp gauge or even a warning light? :p

I can't help but be reminded of this when I see Pandas parked like that. :D

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"683","width":"1024","src":"https:\/\/upload.wikimedia.org\/wikipedia\/commons\/6\/6d\/Fiat_Panda_limo_-_Flickr_-_exfordy.jpg"}[/IMG2]

DiEcvUNW0AAByAk.jpg

DiEcvUOXkAAXkre.jpg

Engine bay looks great after nicjasno powerwashed it. And yes, the engine was verified to start later.

Very tidy indeed. I'm guessing the hose to nowhere is the intake for the interior blower. Perfect for catching any exhaust manifold leaks. :p

Yeah everything to do with blown air is in the big black box, including heater matrix.

OK then, mystery hose is a mystery. :lol:

And yeah, at least I can use the steelies. Or I have to, really, since this thing is the only 4x98 car I can see myself acquiring in a long time...

public;n3551364 said:
And yeah, at least I can use the steelies. Or I have to, really, since this thing is the only 4x98 car I can see myself acquiring in a long time...

Nah, you'll want to pair it with a Horizon, since there are some around still.

Well, that's a decent plan. However, I have no idea about the Talbot center hole.

public;n3551322 said:
Fiat-Panda-30-Cruscotto-Contachilometri-Speedometer-Originale-Fiat.jpg

Yeah, the older gauge cluster is a lot more concise!

I love how it tops out at 140km/h