Where would you like to see the magazine?

That American Girl

Car(s)
None, right now. Bye Bye Mustang. :-(
Also, got my Top Gear mag last month...the one that in England contained the Senna preview DVD. But did I get one with my magazine that I pay almost double for here in the States?

No! Grrrr....

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
Also, got my Top Gear mag last month...the one that in England contained the Senna preview DVD. But did I get one with my magazine that I pay almost double for here in the States?

No! Grrrr....

That is why I quit subscribing.

When I asked them why I did not get the extras I was told because of cost, but that is bullshit.

laxmax613

Car(s)
Merkavim Mars
Borders used to carry it in America but since they're gone I haven't seen it.

Big_Stig

Car(s)
2010 Volkswagen Passat Wagon, 2007 Mazda6 sedan
I saw the Awards issue at a local newsstand and at Barnes and Noble, but it did not have the Supercars calendar included. Fail!

txjeepn

Car(s)
Ariel Atom
If you have a tablet you can get the magazine on zinio for about $60 a year and you get the issues a month erlier than b&n.

Big_Stig

Car(s)
2010 Volkswagen Passat Wagon, 2007 Mazda6 sedan
I'm really interested in tracking down the 2012 Supercars calendar, but I've had no luck at the retailers I've tried so far. Does anyone know of any stores in the States that have the latest TG magazine with the calendar included, or are the States being denied the Supercar calendar this time?

Tank251

Car(s)
2012 Cooper Hatchback
I saw this and hoped that maybe a Top Gear for the US was coming. But judging the age of the posts and the death of Top Gear America I am guessing it will never happen. :(

The Ratling

Car(s)
1998 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup (Single-Cab step-side)
I saw this and hoped that maybe a Top Gear for the US was coming. But judging the age of the posts and the death of Top Gear America I am guessing it will never happen. :(

Death of Top Gear America? The series is still green-lit and in production for a third season, I thought.