Where would you live?

Britian. Greener pastures and a rounder moon over there.

But then again, I may be too young to tell...

Seriously though, man, if you've never been outside of America you need to lineup some foreign vacations for yourself ASAP. It gives you perspective on the world, and it makes you less delusional about how awesome your country is.

I know my country has faults, quite a few to tell the truth but that fact will not drive me away. If that is blind patriotism then so be it.

I know my country has faults, quite a few to tell the truth but that fact will not drive me away. If that is blind patriotism then so be it.

No, that's perfectly fine in my eyes. I'm not saying I'd never jump ship from my country, but only in really severe situations like civil war or famine or something.

My previous post was mainly directed at optimusprime and his stupid remarks about Canada. I still think it's funny though, that you don't answer my initial question about having ever visited other nations. You're obviously reading my posts.....

I personally like where I live. CA ftw.

just came back from zurich. i really, really love switzerland. think about moving there...

I came up with a place to move to, Japan. Because it's Japan and awesome.

Switzerland probably. Alps, skiing, middle of Europe, good cheese, good banks, good watches, and most importantly NEUTRAL

I would choose the same. If I wasn't already there. :D

Greetings, lip

LeVeL said:
Switzerland probably. Alps, skiing, middle of Europe, good cheese, good banks, good watches, and most importantly NEUTRAL

:+1:

Switzerland is a lot of things America used to be. Too bad they require a bachelors degree to get a work permit, even if one has a relatively high-level job offer with BMW-Sauber.